Scam, dude. Are you really that stupid? I mean, my name is Captain Stupid, but DAMN. You ARE stupid if you think you're getting a 97 supra for $2400. LMAO!! Either the dude forgot a 1 before the 2400, or a zero after the 2400, or it's a scam. Straight up simple deductive reasoning. Jesus man, and you think you'll be smart enough to figure out how to rebuild an entire car when you can't even recognize a basic online scam? You NEED to be driving a crappy, beat up Civic, cause that's all your stupid ass deserves.

God damn, how do people actually function in life being so oblivious of reality? Just amazes me! Fuck! I think I need to go punch my dog or something, because your stupidity just sent me into an angry RAGE!!

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Damn, dude. Are you really that stupid? I mean, my name is Captain Stupid, but DAMN. You ARE stupid for blowing out your tire. LMAO!! Either drive slower on transition slips, or find a different way home. Straight up simple deductive reasoning. Jesus man, and you think you'll be smart enough to figure out how drive when youre in an Escalade on 28s with Constant Power in the back? You NEED to be driving a crappy, beat up Civic, cause that's all your stupid ass deserves.

God damn, how do people actually function in life being so oblivious of reality? Just amazes me! Fuck! I think I need to go punch my dog or something, because your stupidity just sent me into an angry RAGE!!

Edited

Asshole..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Damn, dude. Are you really that stupid? I mean, my name is Captain Stupid, but DAMN. You ARE stupid for blowing out your tire. LMAO!! Either drive slower on transition slips, or find a different way home. Straight up simple deductive reasoning. Jesus man, and you think you'll be smart enough to figure out how drive when youre in an Escalade on 28s with Constant Power in the back? You NEED to be driving a crappy, beat up Civic, cause that's all your stupid ass deserves.

Edited

Asshole..

Now THAT sir, is funny. Thanks, I needed that. Constant Power in the back....LMAO....nice!

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Scam, dude. Are you really that stupid? I mean, my name is Captain Stupid, but DAMN. You ARE stupid if you think you're getting a 97 supra for $2400. LMAO!! Either the dude forgot a 1 before the 2400, or a zero after the 2400, or it's a scam. Straight up simple deductive reasoning. Jesus man, and you think you'll be smart enough to figure out how to rebuild an entire car when you can't even recognize a basic online scam? You NEED to be driving a crappy, beat up Civic, cause that's all your stupid ass deserves.

so%2Bmuch%2Bwin.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I figured it was a scam but like I said before some people around here are stupid and scrounge for any money they can get. Such little info usually means a scam. But a guy really sold a newly redone 1987 4runner for 1500 a few months back. And it wasn't a scam. Actually met the dude. And the only problems with it were it needed new tires, new back bumper, and the backseat had a rip in it.

I figured it was a scam but like I said before some people around here are stupid and scrounge for any money they can get. Such little info usually means a scam. But a guy really sold a newly redone 1987 4runner for 1500 a few months back. And it wasn't a scam. Actually met the dude. And the only problems with it were it needed new tires, new back bumper, and the backseat had a rip in it.

An 87 4runner is nothing like a 97 Supra...

And 1500 really isn't that outrageous for 4runner.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

An 87 4runner is nothing like a 97 Supra...

And 1500 really isn't that outrageous for 4runner.

I just used it as an example because the guy had already put more than that into it

Oh and since there doesn't seem to be any rule against using profanity that I can find, tell me if there is and I will edit this post but here goes my rant containing a small amount of profanity (it is small for the amount I would usually use).

If all you're going to do is fucking both and moan and talk shit on my thread them go do it somewhere else. I know I said snide comments would be laughed at but seriously talking mad shit and calling me a dumbass is getting old really fucking fast. I have already considered all the bullshit most of you try and call me out on. I know "I should save my money" but seriously I can do whatever the fuck I want with it since it is MY fucking money. And as I have said PLENTY of times already. People around here scrounge for money. I bought close to $1000 worth of Xbox stuff for $180 that included the 250gig console. Still had boxes and receipts for everything. So again if all you're going to do is fucking talk shit go to another thread and fucking do it. I am just asking questions and it will be at least a few months before I can get anything though anyways which I have already repeated multiple times.

Archived