Second Skin Audio

vs question

ToNasty

Well i hope tbis is ok to ask but im doing a downfiring.centerconsole box with 2 12"s. My dillema is should.i use sd12"s or sa12"s? Sealed box

lol totally fine. and Going sealed I'd say SD's on low power and SA's on more power.

I've got 2 sa-12's for sale too

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Honestly just don't ask about anything on here. Go to a different car audio site if you want to ask or even slightly compare something because people here are uptight about everything and easily getI their feelings hurt. That is my advice to you sir. You can message me what you want to know about certain products and I will tell you. Just don't post in this forum anything like that bud

Wish I had the abilities to do that on my phone :(

Go ahead and leave, no one is going to miss that attitude. There is many reasons why you can't compare. First it will become a pissing match and second is the number of variables. There is no way to say what would be better so whats the point of giving information if it might not be accurate?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

if you have the room, SA's...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

That dude needs to fuck himself with a cactus.

But really, if it's the same brand, I personally wouldn't consider it a vs thread. It would turn out to be a thread that informs you of the pro's and con's of each class of woofer or amp or whatever. Could contact the vendor, but you might not get an instant response, or, sad to say it, they might tell you get the more expensive option, even though you may not need it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Honestly just don't ask about anything on here. Go to a different car audio site if you want to ask or even slightly compare something because people here are uptight about everything and easily getI their feelings hurt. That is my advice to you sir. You can message me what you want to know about certain products and I will tell you. Just don't post in this forum anything like that bud

feel free to leave. no ones forcing you to stay here with all of of us who are uptight. good thing your willing to give your utmost experience to help him in a pm though.

Wow....

Had no idea I was uptight !?!?,,,

Do YOU want some advise? I'll be more than happy to give it to you MIcantin..

More than happy.

OP - follow the forum rules, that are there for ALL OF OUR benifit, and you'll be welcomed and have no issues.

feel free to leave. no ones forcing you to stay here with all of of us who are uptight. good thing your willing to give your utmost experience to help him in a pm though.

Wow....

Had no idea I was uptight !?!?,,,

Do YOU want some advise? I'll be more than happy to give it to you MIcantin..

More than happy.

OP - follow the forum rules, that are there for ALL OF OUR benifit, and you'll be welcomed and have no issues.

Our benefitt is to have a little-medium less of tit for tat post´s in comparsion threads. For alot of muzzled potential customers of the future.

I wouldn´t call it upthight, i call it industry friendlyness to the expense of the enlightened customer.

This is something what is unthinkable in European forum´s, to forbidd comparsions :wackit3:

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived