zack_e89 Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 great song, even better boob flex hahah 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
roscoe1129 Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 nice! posted on facebook Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
HunterJohnson Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 HEEELLL YA awesome vidddd Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 Where the one with out the t-shirt? I need to get 18+ access Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
commandorando23 Posted October 11, 2012 Author Report Posted October 11, 2012 Thanks guys. Share it up!!!
RooTxBeeR Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 I only seen the lanyard and the shadow of it moving. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
KillaCam Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 I would do unforgivable things to that woman. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 I would do unforgivable things to that woman. dats my boyz girl. she is a beautiful woman! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.