SnowDrifter Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Jeeze..... http://www.youtube.com/user/shoenice22/videos?sort=dd&flow=grid&view=0&page=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPpK2_vfGE ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
cjvue Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 That shit is literately SICK...Straight up nasty. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
HunterJohnson Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 idk how hes alive, but I think his mind is just a tad off. By a tad I mean he doesnt have one Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Lbox88 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 LOL, that retard eats all kinds of shit. Pretty sure he did the cinnamon challenge with no problem. UBL | Build Log
cjvue Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 idk how hes alive, but I think his mind is just a tad off. By a tad I mean he doesnt have one You can tell by the way he speaks. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
SLAYER1805 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Came across his channel as while back, it was this vid, I was in shock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bkEASIp5s
Omega5002 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 This guy is nuts, he drank formula 409, that shit can kill you from the inside. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Lbox88 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Anyone else think he looks like Mike O'Malley from the show "Yes Dear"? UBL | Build Log
WastedTalent Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 LOL, that retard eats all kinds of shit. Pretty sure he did the cinnamon challenge with no problem. I saw a youtube dude that does all those type of challenges, even takes random ass challenges like eating pizza hut's $10 box in under an hour. But seen this dude do the warhead challenge, sprite and banana challenge, and many others. So funny cause most of the time, I swear to god he's drunk off his ass and talks so much shit. "They say you only need to eat 2 bananas, but I'm having a 3rd cause...fuck it. I'm hungry".... few mins later "Man fuck this, I'm havin a 4th" Lmfao. Sheena = pedobear
dereileak Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 this guy is going to kill his kidneys and liver, not to mention his brain cells which im sure are already disappearing ha ha 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.