I like cops...

Got stopped last week cuz my tags were out. I had no seatbelt on and my insurance card was behind...I don't think he noticed the seatbelt though, and he looked up my insurance in the computer.

Got away clean! He even said have a good night and winked at me (I was with my girl). There are some dickheads out there tho.

Man I'd love to get pulled over by ghey cops too haha

If it meant getting away clean

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

there's plenty of awesome cops, the only problem is 1% of them get 99% of the media coverage

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Indiana sounds like heaven then lol, cops here will usually let you go five over on non-intetstate, and nine your fine ten your mine on the interstate. As long as you aren't drunk, racing, or being a complete ass you are usually gtg here.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Technically you were breaking the law...he could have let you go easy but it was in his right to ticket you also...

Last ticket I got was exactly 6over.... I even looked at my speedo and he confirmed it. On the 40 coming home from Laughlin on my streetbike. I understand that I was speeding...but what pissed me offf is I was in the 2nd lane getting passed by some group of harley's,,, just cruisin cus I knew there was some cops in that area.

He hinted at the fact that its because I'm on a sportbike and suggested I should get a cruiser. That pissed me off more than anything.

I know I was "speeding" but it pissed me off that I was dicriminated against for being on a "crotch rocket as he called it". I guess its bad to like light agile fast bikes instead of fat underpowered cruisers. On another note I touched 178mph(gps) on the way out there :diablo: not bad for a naked bike. :)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

im failing to see what the cop did wrong.. if you ask me he did what he had too and giving you a ticket was the correct thing to do.. just because you are dd it doesn't mean you have special privileges.. flickering your lights it more than a motive for a cop to pull you over especially when there is gang member doing the same and killing innocent people who flicker the lights back at them.. if you wouldn't have had the broken windshield you wouldn't have gotten the ticket. but i get it its never our fault its always the asshole cop fault

Because, you know.... Grand Rapids is totally full of gangs and known nationwide for it....

Im just going to say this... I will agree that there are officers out there who do abuse their authority but that doesnt make them all bad... I really get a kick out of people cussing cops that do their job but GOD forbid you call them they cant come fast enough... The best thing to do IF you get stopped by a cop is just be NICE... May not get you out of the ticket but I guarantee when you go to court the Judge will like you ALOT more and may reduce your punishment... I have had that happen..

OP you have to think about it from a cops point of view as well he saw what appeared to be suspicious activity and so he investigated... Just because you received a ticket DOESNT always mean you'll get charged as such

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have yet to meet a state cop that wasn't nice as hell around where I live. I have carried hour long conversations with them before in parking lots while I was giving demos out. County cops on the other hand are about 50/50 around here though. For the most part they are nice, guess I am lucky :shrug:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived