Hate to see a player go out like that for sure...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hate to see my team lose a player. This was the first thing I thought of when I was watching that game last night. Hopefully it wont set him back too much. :/

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

freak play too. I think if they win it its apossibility. if not hes coming back he hd a great year.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't think he's done. I mean his 2012 season is, but I honestly believe he'll be back next year. I haven't heard anything about him retiring or calling it done, but even if he has said it, I don't believe it until he's not in the lineup.

I'm the same way about anyone great. Look at Jordan. Retired, called it done, "never coming back" then few years later, here's Jordan for the Wizards. And sure, he only played half a season or whatnot then really did retire, but he wasn't done when he first said it. Look at Favre. "Retired" like 10 times now? Haha. So until there's retirement papers and he's in the hall of fame? I don't believe Jeter is done.

And yeah, I'm still not seeing how he truly broke his ankle. I mean I saw the play, seen it tons of times. I see where it took place. But I would assume that their ankles are taped (especially his since he had that ankle being sore) and cleats being tight... I would assume he would've just rolled it. Not broken or fractured. I believe them, as Jeter = Yankees basically, but it doesn't look as if anything truly happened on that play. He just got the ball and fell and threw it to Cano. Haha.

Sheena = pedobear

I don't think he's done. I mean his 2012 season is, but I honestly believe he'll be back next year. I haven't heard anything about him retiring or calling it done, but even if he has said it, I don't believe it until he's not in the lineup.

I'm the same way about anyone great. Look at Jordan. Retired, called it done, "never coming back" then few years later, here's Jordan for the Wizards. And sure, he only played half a season or whatnot then really did retire, but he wasn't done when he first said it. Look at Favre. "Retired" like 10 times now? Haha. So until there's retirement papers and he's in the hall of fame? I don't believe Jeter is done.

And yeah, I'm still not seeing how he truly broke his ankle. I mean I saw the play, seen it tons of times. I see where it took place. But I would assume that their ankles are taped (especially his since he had that ankle being sore) and cleats being tight... I would assume he would've just rolled it. Not broken or fractured. I believe them, as Jeter = Yankees basically, but it doesn't look as if anything truly happened on that play. He just got the ball and fell and threw it to Cano. Haha.

Get your fucking head right. Your statements are irrelevant.

The players you are mentioning didn't break a bone at the of their career. And it's not broken? Really? Its a fractured ankle, and it will be 6 weeks before he can start rehabbing it, best case. And at his age, the healing process will take that much longer.

I've had a fractured ankle, 4 years ago now, and it still gives me problems.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hopefully he comes back regardless if we win or not (looking like we won't). It's gonna be a sad day in baseball when he's done. He is the most "professional" athlete in all of sports.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Get your fucking head right. Your statements are irrelevant.

The players you are mentioning didn't break a bone at the of their career. And it's not broken? Really? Its a fractured ankle, and it will be 6 weeks before he can start rehabbing it, best case. And at his age, the healing process will take that much longer.

I've had a fractured ankle, 4 years ago now, and it still gives me problems.

Lmfao sheesh Ken, calm down. I never said it wasn't broken or fractured. I said I don't see how it happened. I mean if you look at the play, doesn't look like anything truly happened. Never said "They are lying, he is fine". I believe I said... wait, I did say "And yeah, I'm still not seeing how he truly broke his ankle. I mean I saw the play, seen it tons of times. I see where it took place. But I would assume that their ankles are taped (especially his since he had that ankle being sore) and cleats being tight... I would assume he would've just rolled it. Not broken or fractured. I believe them, as Jeter = Yankees basically, but it doesn't look as if anything truly happened on that play. He just got the ball and fell and threw it to Cano. Haha." Where do you see that I said he didn't break or fracture it? I said I don't see how he did and would assume he would've rolled it. Not he did roll it and it's not broken/fractured. Thanks though Ken. Just like I don't see how Holmes from the Jets got injured. Caught it and tore his stuff up? No contact? I do get things happen and you could possibly tear something just from walking, as it does happen rarely, but just don't see how haha. As N8 said, freak play. Not denying it happened.

As for mentioning the players that didn't break a bone at the end of their career, I get that. I mean reasons why people quit/retire is hardly ever due to injury, especially the greats. I mean look at Peyton. Most people probably would've quit. But look at him, still playing. Don't think he's truly himself, still recovering, getting in the groove, and probably just will never be himself again. But was just saying, the greats? Overcome stuff. They retire, call it quits when they want and not let an injury dictate it. The Yankees love Jeter. Even if he can't do defense, they'd allow him to be DH. Look at Posada. He was a great catcher. His last year, hardly caught. Played every so often. But DH a whole hell of a lot. So Jeter can't do defense how he could just 2 days ago? I'm pretty sure they'd allow him to swing that bat. Look at who's 100% healthy and can't hit shit... practically entire team. Sure, he'd need his ankle to bat, but if he wants, he'd find a way to make it happen.

As for how it'll affect him, when it's healed, I get that. I doubt he'll ever be his old self as even with age he's becoming less and less of how he used to be. But he has that motor, that thing inside of him that drives him crazy to compete. I mean did you hear what the announcers said last night? That Joe (the skipper) would ask him daily how he was doing, since he had that injury with his hamstring and ankle. "I'm fine." "I'm fine." Joe never knew how Jeter actually was because Jeter wanted to compete. So I believe Jeter will be out there next year. They're calling 3 months for recovery. Well, shit, got 4 months before spring training. Plenty of time to rehab. Plus if it takes longer for any reason? Say 6 month rehab? Okay. Long season. He'd miss a month or two. Will he be able to do his trademark jumping throws, move like he has been able to, etc? Maybe on certain days, maybe always. But doubtful. But with how the hell they're performing? Right now? Even if he is never able to play defense again, I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms to be DH.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived