Another Cowboys game.

Ouch. The refs have a bigger target on them than Adam does lol. What team is going to get screwed next. I hope fines are issued for bad game changing call. I know they are human but these kind of calls should be reversed. Or the booth boys should say something. No matter whose team it is.

Nice kick

LOL

was a 50yd attempt gofuckyerself...

:D

ANd he gets paid how much?

Does suck when the kicker loses the game for you. At least it wasn't Homo's fault this time.

I used to like you ....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Horrible call. Umpires can't make a good strike zone to save their life. Oh... wait... you talking about football, not the Yankees game. All we need to know, the 'Boys suck and Ravens will be in playoffs. Sorry to say but it is very true. 'Boys don't know how to play as a team and don't have that leader on offense.

The spankies are worse than the NFL officials today. lol

Ouch. The refs have a bigger target on them than Adam does lol. What team is going to get screwed next. I hope fines are issued for bad game changing call. I know they are human but these kind of calls should be reversed. Or the booth boys should say something. No matter whose team it is.

Just remember... the replacement refs were blamed for this shit. How much better is it with the real ones? Not all that much. Like that packers/seahawks call? I'm sure the call would've been exactly the same, it's just how one ref said TD and one said INT that made it seem so bad.

Sheena = pedobear

they had 17 seconds to call a time out, instead they let the clock run to 6 seconds, so they had to kick a field goal, instead of another play then the field goal. it is the COWBOYS fault they lost nothing else. 51 yds was the kickers longest, he was kicking a 51, he was 2 for 4 from 50+, so why the fuck would you let the clock die so you cant make a play an try to move forward at least a few yards.

cant blame anyone except the cowboys.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived