Jump to content

Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

i hear they keep those people seperate in some locations....because u can kill, u can steal....but u do not rape women/children...i hear the pedos and rapists get murdered, which sounds alright to me.

Funny how that shit works isnt it... All other crimes are A-Ok to prisoners but DONT let them find out you were a pedophile,rapist or abused women... It is on like Donkey Kong then

Ya get a case against his ass and lock him up. And ya if the stuck a pedo, wife beater type straight into gen pop it would be like the cow being lowered into the raptor pit on Jurassic park lol

More like a pack of walkers chasing a live target LOL (Walking Dead Reference)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

i hear they keep those people seperate in some locations....because u can kill, u can steal....but u do not rape women/children...i hear the pedos and rapists get murdered, which sounds alright to me.

yeah they do, they dont let them be with normal regular people for a while when they get into prison otherwise they would die or get raped themselfs the first couple days they where in theyre. when my dad was in there for the couple years he was, thats what he said. when pedos and stuff would come into theyre they would just sing loud and stuff about him and yell. but when the dude from penn state went into prison it was reported by one of the guards they started singing "hey teacher! leave them kids alone!" from Pink Floyd haha

My cousin is a correctional officer at a prison in Georgia he says theres been a guy in there for the last 18 years for abusing and killing a little kid, and EVERY single day of that 18 years the same officer who serves lunch walks up to his cell spits in the food right in front of his face and hands it too him hahahah

Posted

edit: CLN, did you attempt to ccap his name with any results. dont know if anyone looked into it or not already

That was one of the first things I did and got nothing. Tried variations of the name too but still nothing that even came close. From the little bit of info I'm getting from others looking into this it looks like he is in NH which is good for my family but I still want to get this guy put away before he hurts some little girl.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

where in NH?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

I made some connections. Looks like I am on the right track. All info sent to OP. Ill be looking into again tonight to make sure I didnt miss anything, found another FB with a slightly diff name, but sure as shit looks like the same dude to me.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Posted

Let us know how it goes tonight.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Posted

As much as I would love to take this into my own hands I have to remember that if I do something stupid I won't be around to protect my kids so I have to just do what I can to get this fucker locked up. Now if he were to show up around here and try to do something to one of my kids or take one of them, if you've seen the movie Taken you'll get the rest of the story.

Good to see you got your head screwed on straight. Would suck for you to get locked up over beating a mf. Send him to the slammer and let them do it for ya.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

As much as I would love to take this into my own hands I have to remember that if I do something stupid I won't be around to protect my kids so I have to just do what I can to get this fucker locked up. Now if he were to show up around here and try to do something to one of my kids or take one of them, if you've seen the movie Taken you'll get the rest of the story.

Good to see you got your head screwed on straight. Would suck for you to get locked up over beating a mf. Send him to the slammer and let them do it for ya.

You wont get into any trouble if he were to come to you and try and do something! It is your right to protect you and your family in "any means necessary". You can literally decapitate the fuck on your porch, the moment he tries anything that you feel is threatening to yourself or your family.

I personally got out of a long jail sentence becausd of something similar with my little brother and my mother! There are by-laws in the fine print!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

the more I look into this, the more I am certain I found this fuck bag. Again, I am sending all info to OP. I have had several people, that I did not tell what this was about, compare the photos, and everyone says its the same dude. Im almost certain. Working on current address info now, I already found some previous addresses, and even a phone number. Another step closer to drilling this asswipe to the wall.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...