Trey_Dog650 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Thats cuz you hardly play! lol jk I have never seen that as well while i played online. And i used to play all the time for like a year straight. Has anybody come up with another name?? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Lbox88 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 That's the thing, I played every night after MW3 came out for like, 5 months lol. IDK anymore how much time I have logged with that game. UBL | Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 copy of black ops 2 sold for $2000+ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-EARLY-ARRIVES-ON-NOV-10-COD-BO2-Copy-PS3-Xbox-360-/190749177414?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c69897646
Robert8252 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 copy of black ops 2 sold for $2000+ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-EARLY-ARRIVES-ON-NOV-10-COD-BO2-Copy-PS3-Xbox-360-/190749177414?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c69897646 Wow. Some people just don't have any common sense. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
TeamHT Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Fuck, guess I should have posted on eBay, lol. Still got 14 copies, LOL Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Pasta Prime Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Care package is only 300 BIN lol wtf is wrong with people? New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Fuck haha. Wish I had gotten a copy early to sell!! Anyways I think I may get mine a day early. Or it was an hour early. I can't remember haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
LT.Smoke Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Soon as I get a tv i plan to go get a copy of it.... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Shit hit up Walmart or even a pawn shop! 100 bucks for like a little 20" LCD scree!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
LT.Smoke Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 It may sound dumb lol but I would rather save for a bit and get the TV I want than to waste $$ on a tv to get me by Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.