Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200426758

Anyone got a free prestige token when preordered?

Never heard of it?

Hmm. I didn't receive that with all the codes I did get. I am also sitting at 80 unprestiged on mw3 though. Going by gamestop today to pre order last of us and gta so I'll ask about that.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

i had some serious lag. my movement control is on 7 or 8 and it was so bad a guy ran by me and i couldnt even keep up to whack what was an easy kill. just a trail of bullet holes behind him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1381 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...