Baydestrian Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 The full auto FAL is beast, but my trigger finger is good enough I don't really need it, I end up wasting more ammo with it full auto lol. I'm still really iffy with the M27 even with the improved hit detection with todays patch.. The Scar with Reticle & Quickdraw and the PDW with Suppressor, Fast Mag & Quickdraw are my main guns. One thing I learned from Gunns4Hire that makes better use of the Shock Charges is to combine them with Betty's. Throw down a charge and right near it put down a Betty. They will either get slowed with the charged then trigger the betty and die or trigger betty and get slowed by the shock charge. Even if they have the perk to delay the betty the charge will stop them haha. Douche bag tactic but it really works. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
n8ball2013 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 i dont even have that shit unlocked. wtf THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 so besides getting a prestige token, is there any other point in prestige?
Robert8252 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 so besides getting a prestige token, is there any other point in prestige? No point at all. You just get a fancy colored emblem and bragging rights that A: you're that good of a player, or B: you have no life. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
One Way Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 This is my video, tell me that aint bs? he takes 6 bullets to the chest as hes climbing up and it only takes ONE bullet to kill me ( mind you I was already bloody) but still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWe4vhwIxQ The whole video didnt show for some reason, it got cut off at the end where it shows him shooting at me. I have the full clip on my ps3 theater vault. This happens daily for me, so I guess im used to it. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
OrionStang Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Whats the point of the MMS if you can't attach it and FMJ at the same time? Stupid game. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 yeah.... guess i had the best of the best... as of late,...it is impossible to play.... its back to the second/third day of release..... bummer.... i keep trying,.. but, its just more of a frustration than anything........... fuck... a great game is fucked by this interweb bullshit.... sucks.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Baydestrian Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 @Orion, I'm guessing so that there is a balance to the game 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
LoudBimmer Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 so besides getting a prestige token, is there any other point in prestige? No point at all. You just get a fancy colored emblem and bragging rights that A: you're that good of a player, or B: you have no life. Guess first prestige will be my only prestige
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 ok the FAL is another in game monster fi you can adjust to the semi auto. In real life its a piece of shit. I loved it in MW2. It took some getting used to, though. One of my friends was a beast with it. He could get it to rapid fire without using a modded controller. The full auto FAL is beast, but my trigger finger is good enough I don't really need it, I end up wasting more ammo with it full auto lol. I'm still really iffy with the M27 even with the improved hit detection with todays patch.. The Scar with Reticle & Quickdraw and the PDW with Suppressor, Fast Mag & Quickdraw are my main guns. One thing I learned from Gunns4Hire that makes better use of the Shock Charges is to combine them with Betty's. Throw down a charge and right near it put down a Betty. They will either get slowed with the charged then trigger the betty and die or trigger betty and get slowed by the shock charge. Even if they have the perk to delay the betty the charge will stop them haha. Douche bag tactic but it really works. I do that sometimes. Shock charge, shock charge, then betty. Netted me a few kills that way. If they are trying to follow me, they hit the first shock charge, then if they continue, they hit the next shock which is right before my betty. I did it by accident originally since I forgot that the loadout that I was using didn't have grenades, but it works What's even more fun is throwing a shock charge at an enemy, which gets stunned immediately and easy kill 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.