nautical7 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. Yeah man that was happening to me too Same here. Point blank with a shotgun and get a hitmarker, but the killcam shows no-reg at all Same here last night. I'm tired of getting killed and not seeing who shot me as well, I don't know if that's just me or not. Chances are it's someone camping but I could be looking down the sight into a room and get killed by someone in that room but I don't see anyone. And I'm surprised there still isn't a patch for anything seeing as everyone has been complaining about this shit that Treyarch calls a game. And don't get me started on the spawn points they still haven't fixed..
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 Man, glad I wasn't on. I would have bounced a controller off the floor, .. Again. It has been better, but do think it still has a long way to go to be really worth playing. Camper justice... (I do this same deal on map built for camping/head glitching...) Use a bouncing Betty in conjunction with a shock charge, and re-up with scavenger... http://youtu.be/RbugKhytV_U SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 ok what the hell is the head glitch THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 ok what the hell is the head glitch Its a "term" thats been coined for when a player sits behind somthing. All you can see or shoot at is his head. But for the player, he is able to see 3/4's the screen and shoot his gun. Like the bullets are coming outta his head. Gamers labeled it a glitch. Then , the term "head glitch" was born. I'm sure you have had the struggle of a fucker that sits behind something, and is able to get his full site on you, and all you can see is his head!?!!... Or, your coming up a set of stairs, and a player is at the top... You both can "use" the stairs to kinda "take cover" with. Fuck, guys, did I explain that??? Here's a quick vid. Notice how the one hiding behind the bomb can see everything, fuck, even his GUN is visible above said cover. But, to everyone else,.??!!!.. All you see it the top of the fuckers head. People use this WAY to much. Some!! Use it every game, all game. Fuck them.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 Head glitch SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2012 Author Report Posted November 30, 2012 This makes perfect sence to me,.. And does explain the reason we see what we see with the big issues.... PLEASE TREYARCH !!! Listen to us a fix it!!!!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dkindle613 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 That video does make alot of sense.. but i just cant wrap my head around the fact that treyarch would that with the matcmaking.. But it does seem like they did... WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Lbox88 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 If matches are made based on skill, then it is the biggest piece of shit ever and doesn't work. I have been in too many matches where someone on my team or the other go 42-2. Probably less than 25% of games seem even, most are a good gap or a landslide. I mean, look at the matches we had as 5 of us just dominated people for a good 3 matches in a row, then the next 2-3 we get stomped into the ground. I think they said that for a distraction from other problems, idk, like the shitty ass servers and game glitches and freezes. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 if they match up on skill they think way more highly of my skill than i do. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 I checked the lobby leaderboards when I join a game and everybody in my lobby is right around the same KDR. A few times the only exceptions were if a few really high and really low KDR guys were partied up together. ok what the hell is the head glitch Its a "term" thats been coined for when a player sits behind somthing. All you can see or shoot at is his head. But for the player, he is able to see 3/4's the screen and shoot his gun. Like the bullets are coming outta his head. Gamers labeled it a glitch. Then , the term "head glitch" was born. I'm sure you have had the struggle of a fucker that sits behind something, and is able to get his full site on you, and all you can see is his head!?!!... Or, your coming up a set of stairs, and a player is at the top... You both can "use" the stairs to kinda "take cover" with. Fuck, guys, did I explain that??? Here's a quick vid. Notice how the one hiding behind the bomb can see everything, fuck, even his GUN is visible above said cover. But, to everyone else,.??!!!.. All you see it the top of the fuckers head. People use this WAY to much. Some!! Use it every game, all game. Fuck them.. This exists in Counter-Strike as well. Sometimes you can just "wall bang" right below their head and sometimes kill them through the wall (FMJ isn't required on some walls). The funny thing about CS is when somebody is in that position, like looking out of a window, part of the playermodel clips through the wall so you just see a gun sticking out below the windowline. Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. Yeah man that was happening to me too Same here. Point blank with a shotgun and get a hitmarker, but the killcam shows no-reg at all Same here last night. I'm tired of getting killed and not seeing who shot me as well, I don't know if that's just me or not. Chances are it's someone camping but I could be looking down the sight into a room and get killed by someone in that room but I don't see anyone. And I'm surprised there still isn't a patch for anything seeing as everyone has been complaining about this shit that Treyarch calls a game. And don't get me started on the spawn points they still haven't fixed.. What's even more fun is when you run by a sniper, and you get out of his line of sight, but you still die even after you're already behind the building (halfway to the other side of it). Happened to me. Of course, the sniper was only 1 bar. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.