RCP Audio Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 im jumping on now for some rounds if anyone wants ta join PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I had a horrible run yesterday. Like controller throwing bad. I got spawn killed like 6 straight times. moved a total of about 6 steps. then another time there was a guy hiding behind a barrier and all I could see was his face. I fired double hit marker and he killed me without dying. How the hell do you get shot twice in the face and not die? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Because Treyarch sucks balls tongue to the taint deep. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Posted December 10, 2012 Because Treyarch sucks balls tongue to the taint deep. Have to admit, im dissapointed, and defended Treyarch. But, until i see a patch with connection issues, or match making issues addressed, im backing off this game. I get to irritated, and pissed off. No fun at all. Have you played a lot alone???. Fuck me, its impossible to even play!?!?. You HAVE TO HAVE some what of a team, or you just get smashed!. Thats how it is for me anyway, my god. I dont blame those that dash board quick as hell. Frustration level is through the roof. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MrSkippyJ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Yeah I jumped on for the first time since last Wednesday and something was off. Hit markers on targets I could only see their heads and other times stuff just didn't hit. Getting killed at my spawn seemed especially bad yesterday too. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
MrSkippyJ Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 ok upon further review, the probation thing sucks. I thought it was if you left in the middle of the game, not if you left a lobby. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
tdsa23 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Im not feeling it after the new update I was getting killed like crazy, someone I killed would spawn be hide me to kill me WTF XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Lbox88 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 I have never had a problem leaving a lobby and joining a new one. Have left several in a row and not had a problem. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 ok so its not just me thats been getting throttled lately? i mean absolutely dusted hit markers when heads are only visible and one shot kill on me. at one point i was killed like nine times in a row without even leaving the spawn. like wtf. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 They weakened guns a lot. HardCore, M27 and it takes 3-4 hits to kill someone across map.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.