One Way Posted January 4, 2013 Report Posted January 4, 2013 I just got my specials diamond camo!!! Took a Longass time to get. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted January 5, 2013 Author Report Posted January 5, 2013 sorry guys.... it is totally unplayable for me..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 5, 2013 Author Report Posted January 5, 2013 making MORE calls... hope your still there.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Truconcept Posted January 5, 2013 Report Posted January 5, 2013 for the pc black ops 2 players: did any of u guys change your "field of view" in the video settings? or change anything in the video settings? im wondering if default is the best what maxes your fps? **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted January 5, 2013 Report Posted January 5, 2013 I changed my FOV to whatever was closest to what was recommended for my resolution. I think I left mine at high. I can't remember, since I haven't played in about a month. I don't remember if it defaults to whatever it detects your hardware configuration is (some games do, some don't). 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Lbox88 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Yep, just got my ass kicked match after match. No more for the night. Sick of getting put on a team of all 2nd prestige or less, then playing against 5 master prestige lifeless fags. UBL | Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Yup that's why I try to stick with FFA when I'm by myself. Sucks cuz you don't get a lot of xp 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2013 Author Report Posted January 6, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 It only took me 55 levels and a month to get................stupid ass swarm. And of all the weapons to get it with, a dumbass sniper that I never use...but whatever Here you guys go if you want to check it out, it would also be awesome if you could subscribe if you have an account, that would really be appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSccJfa4LWc Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
crispy_chick3n Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Anybody on BO2 for ps3? I wanna try out my new 3d tv This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.