scoobywrx05 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Well I started this topic cause I got dumped tonight. Hell of a way to start out a week. Lol. So which would you choose guys? A woman over a stereo or vice versa ? I think I'm just gonna stick with the stereo.
Miguels Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 i think a thread like this was already done my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
soundstream15 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 hahaha man this is a tough one my woman wouldn't make me give it up, she dont like it but she knows i love it. they both give me orgasem's lol
Lbox88 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 What's that phrase again... "Bitch, I've had harder decisions at the coke machine" UBL | Build Log
Miguels Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Smoove Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 this thread has been done before. But it sounds like you need to find a woman who allows you enjoy your hobbies as long as your not ignoring her. My ex-wife and my current never make me choose, because they still come first 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Well I started this topic cause I got dumped tonight. Hell of a way to start out a week. Lol. So which would you choose guys? A woman over a stereo or vice versa ? I think I'm just gonna stick with the stereo. Well ofcourse you're going to choose the stereo. You have no choice, you got dumped. lol ill stick to both Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Miguels Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 vs. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.