Woman or stereo. ... You choose

Now don't get me wrong I like both and this isn't a thread about me having to choose my stereo or she was leaving crap. I guess the way I look at is like this. My stereo ever screw me over. Nope. Has a woman? Oh yeah. More than once and the list goes on and on. Are women really even worth it ? And just so ya know I treat my women very well and have allot of respect for them. Should I treat them like dirt instead?

i don't understand why you need to choose between them. they have nothing to do with each other.

you can pick both and if she won't let you, find one that will.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

never give up what you enjoy for a woman. A good woman would never ask you to give up what you enjoy.

Be a dick sometimes, but be nice when it counts.

The best is when a woman starts running her mouth, I just walk away. Lets them know you don't give a fuck what they have to say.

Sad but true. After 19 yrs of marriage I have to agree sometimes they just don't want to be treated like a queen. Then again OP you could in my boat. I get new gear or more power she takes it from me.

Be a dick sometimes, but be nice when it counts.

The best is when a woman starts running her mouth, I just walk away. Lets them know you don't give a fuck what they have to say.

Some of the best advice right here. I have been married 21 years and sometimes you just have to walk away from an argument your never going to win.

The more money and effort you put into either, the better your results (as a general theory). And if you dont do your research, you could end up with some like pyle, or boss (something that may look good at first, but once you open the "box" your screwed). Have patience, invest in good charging equipment, lay out some ground work (sound proofing), wire everything properly (take em on dates and crap), then progress from there. Your first system is not your last, and neither is your girl...or the second..and maybe not even the third or fourth; but you keep goin anyways until you get it right.

Archived