hd android wallpaper!

Finally made the switch to android. I had an iPhone since the first gen and had enough since I got the Ios6 update. Might just be me having and iPhone since the beginning but android is king in my eyes. Everyone needs they're Iphone moment to realize its shit. I like customization and apple does not have that other than jailbraking which is limited and from a designers perspective is very boring. Here is a wallpaper I made for my HTC One X for all to use. Nothing special. I gotta figure cool ways to use the wider wallpapers while swiping through screens but thought I'd share it with you guys.

FHTJYJYJ.jpg

looks good i like using wallpapers like this simple and easy. i dont like flashy and bright walpapers

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

glad you see the light :)

i love tinkering with different customizations when i get bored with the current one. right now i'm still a fan of the 'android 7' theme. my screen looks similar to this

WP7.jpg

different icons i made myself from pictures i found online tho. i have folders set up on mine for photo editing apps and games, hidden title bar, etc. also have the same bottom 'dock' as that pic, but instead of icons, i have swipe gestures to get to certain apps. makes it harder for people to snoop through my phone cuz they dno wtf to do lol.

but yeah...love android. it's a lot of fun once you really look into the possibilities of it

i'm also a fan of minimalist themes. i may try certain aspects of all different kinds into one i like one day

CAP201101141458.jpg?f39ce1

Minimal-Android-Home-screen.png

really like the clock and dock on that bottom one

That one is baller. I actually have the art print being used for Ken, Ryu, and Akuma

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Where do you guys find these themes... I have been looking for kick ass pictures to use as background... I am really looking for Mortal Kombat theme if someone can find one or tell me where to go to get them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

I use the app PicSpeed for my wallpapers, they have a bunch of choices.

Also, if you don't know Misk just hold the power button and hit the home button and it will take a screen shot and save to gallery. Supposed to work the same on my GS3 but couldn't get it to for some reason lol, so I just use the "swipe hand from left to right (or vice versa) across screen"

How is the speaker on the phone, I heard it a little bit in store a few months ago and it didn't even sound that much than my HTC Inspire.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived