Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw this video on YouTube before it got taken down a while back, it disgusted me, couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of it. This bitch needs to be dealt with.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

stopped aroun 1 min, i couldnt continue. I seen some of the sick shit (cartel murders, people blown up, breaking bones, shootouts on tape) and this is BY FAR the worst video i came across and could not continue. as a father of 2 kids, this video just hurts me that a child suffered like this. its already bad enough that kids are living beyond poverty, but be beaten, man, that is some sad and depressing shit.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

what the fuck! I only watched a couple of seconds of it, i hope she didnt do anything worse then that cause it was sickning

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...