Got flicked for window tint....YES!

i dont know about you but if i get pulled over all windows go down. I aint taking a chance of some one shooting me up because i sneezed in the drivers seat or someth8ing.

oh yea me too I always roll down at least the front two, usually they dont even fuck with me around here I saw him coming at me and saw him turn around and as soon as he did I was like faaaaaaack...not really a big deal tho alls I gotta do is flash my rx and they'll leave me alone I could limo out the windshield if I really wanted too...

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

Pretty sure this guy has no idea what LT. Smoke does for a living <_<

Top flight security of the world craig!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fuck the "system" we got ppl living off wefare, and food stamps but there walking around with a frickin iphone and driving a 30k truck. so they "system" can kindly fuck off. im at the point now if i can fuck the "system" you better believe ima do it :) not to mention we got cops round here that will be the first to pull ya over for window tint, then they go home to there cars with 5% all around. let me add one more thing to my statement fuck the police too. i enjoy the hell outa my prescription for window tint and there aint a fuggin thing wrong with me jsut the fact i was tired of the profiling sacks of shit oops i mean the police hassling me for tint so i got it taken care of :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

me on the phone "hey doc its zach jackson can you re write me my prescription for my tint" "yessir all ready for ya!"

BD09E718-F9B4-4D6F-B0FC-7E52F6F01A59-1820-000000AD649FA06D.jpg

How much you selling these for? lol Jk, but I honestly think I need to ask the doc about this. My eyes are very sensitive to any sunlight when I step outside. I find myself staring at the ground more often than other people because my eyes can't stand the sunlight. (I wear prescription glasses)

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

Pretty sure this guy has no idea what LT. Smoke does for a living <_<

hahaha its LT. Smoke....not too hard to figure out. hes even got storm troopers boning air in his sn.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Some ignorant ass comments in this thread for real. I am about sick and tired of people chalking every law up to the police trying to take away your rights or the government trying to control you. It has been expressed numerous times about why tint laws are in place. It gives officers a fighting chance in getting the jump on someone trying to shoot them as they approach the car. If you need the tints by all means get them but don't sit here and if you want to buck the system buck it but don't act like there is a worthy cause behind why some of you run extra dark tints.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I got a perception too, sensitive to light ;) plus it keeps your car cool with all that expensive equipment in there, and fuckers who wanna steal it

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Some ignorant ass comments in this thread for real. I am about sick and tired of people chalking every law up to the police trying to take away your rights or the government trying to control you. It has been expressed numerous times about why tint laws are in place. It gives officers a fighting chance in getting the jump on someone trying to shoot them as they approach the car. If you need the tints by all means get them but don't sit here and if you want to buck the system buck it but don't act like there is a worthy cause behind why some of you run extra dark tints.

Chill out man, tint laws are ridiculous, are they going to make people in work vans with no Windows cut holes in it so the can see em? I can hide lots more people and artillery in one of those then a little sedan, I'm sick of government wanting to control every aspect of our lives, plus tint filters uv rays, lowers the temps in the car

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Chill out man, tint laws are ridiculous, are they going to make people in work vans with no Windows cut holes in it so the can see em? I can hide lots more people and artillery in one of those then a little sedan, I'm sick of government wanting to control every aspect of our lives, plus tint filters uv rays, lowers the temps in the car

Its not the fact of what can happen in a work van or dark tinted vehicle, it is what has happened before. I am not mad at all just sick of people trying to justify it, lets all be real we all do it to buck the system plain and simple no need to sit here and justify it like it is anything but someone getting over, this is not a wide spread government conspiracy its a bunch of us who want dark tints because of specific reasons but at the end of the day we could all live without. Like I said if it's needed then I understand, but a cooler car doesn't give me a justifiable reason to need 5% tint because my 20% keeps my car cool enough as is. So your equipment doesn't get stolen? I can understand if you got a wall but how many of us really do? That's all I am saying no rage in my text just tired of people bullshitting like there is more to it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

mmmm I actually could care less about trying to fuck over the system, For me tint is one of the things I find necessary on my car, effective security system, and gives you some damn privacy... I've been takin hits in football since I was 12 and have been getting kicked and punched in the face daily since I was 14...I'll still be playin football in college so its not like I'm fuckin over anybody gettin a rx for somthins thats fake, I really was diagnosed with photophobia, not saying you were saying anything different, just sayin....I don't plan on shootin any cops anytime soon and when I do get pulled over I do roll em down so they see I'm not a threat.

I got a perception too, sensitive to light ;) plus it keeps your car cool with all that expensive equipment in there, and fuckers who wanna steal it

exactly man its a great security system, and photophobia FTW :D

me on the phone "hey doc its zach jackson can you re write me my prescription for my tint" "yessir all ready for ya!"

BD09E718-F9B4-4D6F-B0FC-7E52F6F01A59-1820-000000AD649FA06D.jpg

How much you selling these for? lol Jk, but I honestly think I need to ask the doc about this. My eyes are very sensitive to any sunlight when I step outside. I find myself staring at the ground more often than other people because my eyes can't stand the sunlight. (I wear prescription glasses)

haha yea tell ur doc that, photophobia is very common its not like its anything extremely rare

Archived