Fosgatefeind Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 What ever happened to this bad boy? Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
n8ball2013 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 its his oldest boys now. not sure if hes pushing it every day or not. i believe hes of age now. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Fosgatefeind Posted October 23, 2012 Author Report Posted October 23, 2012 I never really saw a build on it or any other videos besides that one so I figured I'd ask Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Was stolen, beat to hell/striped, then found, rebuilt,and like N8 said, I believe Antheny now drives it. Not positive on that though... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Totally forgot about this thing! If Steve chimes in, I'd love to pick his brain on a few things about the Civic! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Totally forgot about this thing! If Steve chimes in, I'd love to pick his brain on a few things about the Civic! Was this that gave me the stones to even try anything in my Acura.... Such a killer killer ride/build SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Emmet Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Hopefully his kid gets some use out of it. That thing was real nice. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Let's see it Antheny will chime in.... I am curious what's up with the civi SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Red-navi-916 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Its parked in the corner covered in about 3" of dust any other questions? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.