What is up with stuffed animals hanging from the back of cars??

it means they're fags in highschool that think their 1" drop is some hot shit while they're rolling around on a autozone cold air intake with the autozone 17" rim special

Dude. THIS. Everyone does it.. I hate it. And how we have to wait for them to drive over the speed bumps at an angle.

lol i noticed that in cali now that im back in florida i dont see it out here also whats up with bike racks on top of tuners lol

Haha I hate tuners

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

it means they're fags in highschool that think their 1" drop is some hot shit while they're rolling around on a autozone cold air intake with the autozone 17" rim special

why so serious? lol

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This is the only acceptable one....although the ball sack on the back of muscle cars is hilarious

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Bike rack adds extra horse power lol

A classmate was look at that Acura it looks nice and I said yeah it does the only thing wrong with it is the bike rack

He answer back "I think it looks nice it give it a intimidating look to like if they go fast" lol

I chuckled and said it looks wack

Dude. THIS. Everyone does it.. I hate it. And how we have to wait for them to drive over the speed bumps at an angle.

lol i noticed that in cali now that im back in florida i dont see it out here also whats up with bike racks on top of tuners lol

Haha I hate tuners

Whoa WAIT... Tuners and Ricers are 2 different classes of vehicles bro... Ricers are the ones who do all the stupid shit to their cars... Tuners are the ones who actually put the money where it counts (under the hood)

I have no idea whats up with the bike racks but Ricers and Tuners are different classes of vehicles so please dont lump them together :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived