KillaCam Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 You two seem like 2 completely different people with different interests. Let her go do her own thing and you do what you gotta do. Don't get your feelings hurt here but I'm just gonna be blunt, when she goes to these parties do you think shes just sitting in the corner? No, she is hitting on drunk guys that all want 1 thing from her. She prolly having all sorts of sex with them too, gangnam style. Girls are lie and try to be sneaky but they arn't good at it. Just let her go. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Keith77 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 God Damn Rolex you have me rolling on the floor. But you hit the nail on the head with every post. OP Just put it in her butt then leave her. Game Set Match... Check Mate Im out Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 exactly what ill do be her next ex bf "best friend" smash her and her friends make your money and now u have more to save or spend since you gotta take her out and live life, idk maybe just me being I never sweated no girl its not worth especially since there is so many out there do you in life CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
finkster Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Send her this text. Works every time. "Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun, get in the van." DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
94jettameowpsst Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Send her this text. Works every time. "Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun, get in the van." Hahahaha hahahaha seriously think I crapped my pants 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
JEMT8 Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 Problem solved. Sorry for the late response y'all. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Well what happened!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Truconcept Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 he pleads the 5th? **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
JEMT8 Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 Well we talked it over and I figured out what the issue was. Or so I thought. I just got a break up text from her a few minutes ago because I'm too controlling. Fuck it. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Trust me, you WON! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.