scooter99 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 You have a great point there buddy! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
BastardRam ATX Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I've peen participating since August. I think I'll go the whole month without trimming at all and see what I can do. I just fucking hate shaving. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's Build log women drivers no survivors
C-Fizzy Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I'm not going to shave until the first of the year. Hope to have my shit braided. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
IH8PunkRok Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 i cant believe you guys are so sensitive to the itching ive scratched once or twice first time doing it too -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Chode69 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 i started out with a clean slate...we shall see what it comes to be at the end of the month NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
wcefai Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I would participate but my facial hair comes in patchy and looks like shit. Kinda like Mark Wahlberg when he tries to grow a beard
TRTC360 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 i'm doing it '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Rich859 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I'm doing it, havent even had to itch it at all so far
KillaCam Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 I would participate but my facial hair comes in patchy and looks like shit. Kinda like Mark Wahlberg when he tries to grow a beard Yup I'm in that weird stage, class should be funny tomorrow. Hopefully other people are doing it. Should look better in a couple days. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
reg93f150 Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 taking part of it at school.. it's funny seeing all the other people posting no shave november, yeah! half the kid's dont have armpit hair yet.. haha ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.