Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

LMFAO ok touché my friend.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

get on my level

1351735933795.jpg

image ru

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Who's still growing there's and who chickend out

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

I've still got mine going! Pretty decent for a 19 year old i guess :P

3449B6D9-8DD9-4A19-9564-2657B83B4534-1133-0000009992C2F0B8.jpg

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

I'll post mine up tomorrow before I shave. Been a weird month lol actually have gotten many compliments.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

The flavor saver thread :)

I can grow one fast but work prohibits it. I don't think I would anyway because one it will probably be half gray and it dries my face out bad.

Posted

Here is where I'm at. Apparently the hair didn't like to grow on my cheeks lol

IMG_20121130_003238.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I started October 26th. My beard grows slow as hell! I wouldn't mind how slow it grows as long as it grew thick, but I wish it was thicker... :/ I'm 21 for christs' sake! lol :P

imag0078tv.jpg

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

The flavor saver thread :)

I can grow one fast but work prohibits it. I don't think I would anyway because one it will probably be half gray and it dries my face out bad.

My beard dried my face extremely bad.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...