define an assault weapon though.

by definition. an ar-15 is not an assault rifle.

you wnat to ban assault rifles go ahead. Its next to impossible to actually buy a real assault rifle. now you want to ban things based on your ignorance of a firearm and its function then i have an issue with that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and lets not forget why the second amendment is in place. To protect us from a tyrannical goverment. We are well on our way to that. its always nice to see a president show his true colors after he cant be reelected.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm only 21 but I don't think that either of the canidates could pull us out of Bush's mess

why do people keep blaming bush? it was not his fault people was buying houses they couldnt afford. we need to stop blaming others for what we do

i dont like Bush but i cant blame him for what we did to help the economy crash

All the blame needs to stop landing on the president, they only have like 40% control, thats not enough to push everything that needs to be pushed through congress and the senate, because they're mostly hard ass's that wont do anything that isn't traditional which means change takes years and years for anyone to push through those dumb asses

unless its by executive order.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

define an assault weapon though.

by definition. an ar-15 is not an assault rifle.

you wnat to ban assault rifles go ahead. Its next to impossible to actually buy a real assault rifle. now you want to ban things based on your ignorance of a firearm and its function then i have an issue with that.

Ignorance seems HUGE in this country, people voting purely for what they see on TV..

it is. alot of people cant see the big picture beyond their noses. only what benefits them. Thats part of the problems right now. What can you do for me lately is overrunning what can I do for myself. Big giant fuck you to the people with their hands out looking for free stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I hear during his debate he claimed if he got reelected he wanted to ban all handguns and rifles..

This statement has no truth to it. In fact quite the opposite.

He may not have said it in a debate but that is on his agenda. Try reading through the UN proposal if you don't believe me. Specifically section 3 paragraphs 7 & 8. Or you can read this (http://www.ijreview.com/2012/11/21875-obama-endorses-un-arms-trade-treaty-massive-gun-control-effort-underway/) and then go through the proposal to verify it.

ETA: I was going to post a link to the entire proposal but can't find it now so if you want to look at it and can't find it let me know and I will get it from my browser history when I'm at home.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I hear during his debate he claimed if he got reelected he wanted to ban all handguns and rifles..

This statement has no truth to it. In fact quite the opposite.

He may not have said it in a debate but that is on his agenda. Try reading through the UN proposal if you don't believe me. Specifically section 3 paragraphs 7 & 8. Or you can read this (http://www.ijreview....ffort-underway/) and then go through the proposal to verify it.

ETA: I was going to post a link to the entire proposal but can't find it now so if you want to look at it and can't find it let me know and I will get it from my browser history when I'm at home.

The ATT (Arms Trade Treaty) is different than the PoA (Programme of Action).

This link has a good comparison of the two.

http://www.iansa.org/system/files/03%20Differences%20between%20the%20Arms%20Trade%20Treaty%20and%20the%20Programme%20of%20Action.pdf

Here is the latest draft of the ATT:

http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/CONF.217/CRP.1&Lang=E

It only has to do with International Trade.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

and lets not forget why the second amendment is in place. To protect us from a tyrannical goverment. We are well on our way to that. its always nice to see a president show his true colors after he cant be reelected.

While in theory it sounds good that the second amendment can protect us from the government, at this point do you really think we can counter the government considering the weapons it has now? Yeah, 200 years ago probably, but now I doubt it. Also, the conspiracy theories need to stop about Obama banning guns. It's not going to happen.

thats a good question. look at how many gun owners there are. Also considre how many of hte military are going to say go to hell if it ever came down to that. Granted the air war would obliterate almost everyone but the renegade tactics would fair well. id say there are enough gun owners and citizens to give what parts of the military follow what many would consider an unlawful order a run for while. hell look at afghanistan.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived