Legalized in Colorado?

I think as long as people don't abuse it, everything will be fine, the only reason I think they don't ban alcohol, is because soooo many americans all came together to get it back. but since this whole thing is still new, if people start messing up while found "intoxicated" by weed, then they it will be shut down and back to being illegal, I think they might be trying it, to see how the public are going to react to it. if it turns out that people can actually be responsible, then I believe more states will be open minded to it.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

I've been clean from smoking for almost 2 months now but when I did smoke I felt I drove a little better since I was concentrating on my driving a lot more, I feel driving tired effects my reaction time significantly more than when high.

I don't have my card here in Cali but I know going to a dispensary is always more expensive than on the street but with the dispensaries you know what kind of marijuana you are getting and that it is quality (well most of the time you know these things, some clubs will bullshit of course). Also, in the clubs they sell edibles, tinctures, hash/keif, wax, oil, etc. so its more than just your normal bud

@Dog, what damage has weed done to your body?

Not trying to start an argument but I firmly believe that with state legalization that smoking before,after or during driving should be treated as a DUI because driving with an altered state of mind is dangerous no matter how well an individual thinks they may be doing while operating a vehicle

I wouldn't care if you got life in prison for driving high. I have done it on many occasions and will continue to since it has yet to affect my ability to operate a vehicle. I have never once been pulled over while anything but sober- speeding, and I don't drink or do other drugs. I suppose you also believe our 10% incarceration rate is keeping the children safe, ah well.

I'm gonna hate

I've been clean from smoking for almost 2 months now but when I did smoke I felt I drove a little better since I was concentrating on my driving a lot more, I feel driving tired effects my reaction time significantly more than when high.

I don't have my card here in Cali but I know going to a dispensary is always more expensive than on the street but with the dispensaries you know what kind of marijuana you are getting and that it is quality (well most of the time you know these things, some clubs will bullshit of course). Also, in the clubs they sell edibles, tinctures, hash/keif, wax, oil, etc. so its more than just your normal bud

Not trying to start an argument but I firmly believe that with state legalization that smoking before,after or during driving should be treated as a DUI because driving with an altered state of mind is dangerous no matter how well an individual thinks they may be doing while operating a vehicle

Wait, after driving? I completely believe in the before and during but it was prob just a typo or something.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I wouldn't care if you got life in prison for driving high. I have done it on many occasions and will continue to since it has yet to affect my ability to operate a vehicle. I have never once been pulled over while anything but sober- speeding, and I don't drink or do other drugs. I suppose you also believe our 10% incarceration rate is keeping the children safe, ah well.

Well that is your opinion and I respect it.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well that is your opinion and I respect it.

That is my experience. You can consume enough THC to become intoxicated and as someone who has accidentally reached such a state before I can say driving would not be safe then. However, I was not inclined to drive or do anything for that matter because I did not feel well. There will always be some jackass who gets intoxicated on something and then drives so I don't think we should have laws for any specific substance since it only makes enforcement harder. I favor the approach of setting legal limits for immediately detectable substances and performing field sobriety tests for everything else. If you cause a crash and it is proven you were on any amount of anything you should also be penalized. The worst thing to drive on that I have seen, alprazolam, is legal and gets driven on by its many adult users everyday with little issue. It's the drunken college kid who eats 6 sticks then races around campus that you have to worry about.

I'm gonna hate

The way I see it is that it should just be treated like alcohol. The alcohol prohibition didn't work when it was created and it's clear that prohibiting marijuana isn't working very well either. It's easier for kids to get a sack of weed then to get a bottle of booze, that doesn't sound very effective to me. It doesn't impair my ability to drive from past experiences, it can be different for other people but I know a lot of other people who also don't get impaired driving skills. But I still believe it should be treated like alcohol for cases like driving, some people know their limits, some people do not and it would just be safer in the end (sort of). There are also a lot of other reasons why I think it should be legalized such as it would be impossible for someone to O.D. on marijuana, you would have to basically smoke way more than your body weights worth at one time, seems like a pretty impossible feat compared to how much it takes to O.D. on alcohol. I'd rather go home and smoke a bowl than to have a few drinks. But that's just my opnion and I respect everybody else's opinion. I just hate when people say marijuana will ruin your life, make you crazy, etc., when really the worst you do is raid the fridge and sleep.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I agree it should be treated like alcohol. I don't think this will last long as it is. Putting some rules in place will help it stay legal longer. People have been fighting to make it legal for a long time and now that it is people actually complain that they can't drive and smoke? Take it as a win.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• 1 month later...

I agree it should be treated like alcohol. I don't think this will last long as it is. Putting some rules in place will help it stay legal longer. People have been fighting to make it legal for a long time and now that it is people actually complain that they can't drive and smoke? Take it as a win.

Alcohol habe much more toxic daner than cannabis. The danger in Cannabis is the smoking and binge consumption. The medical value of Cannabis is higher

than alcohol cocain (a cocainsalt is still in use as eye anesthesia but that´s it) and other drugs, the value as renewable material is not to estimate!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived