Getting the ice off my mirrors in the morning?

How do you guys get ice/frost off your side mirrors in the morning? My house freezes every night of the winter.

I am hesitant to scrape it since my mirrors are plastic and I hate any sort of marring lol. So is there any other (economical) way?

in for the answer as i just moved up to oregon and its cold assss fuuuuuu up here haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I COULD get heated mirrors, but that $250 I don't want to spend if I don't have to

Rubbing alcohol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

lol, ice on the mirrors. just keep driving. no big deal.

oregon cold, thats another joke i lived there for a good 7+ years.

seriously though, get some windsheild washer fluid that is good down to below 0 put it in a spray bottle spray the mirror and let it do its thing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived