OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 I want 2 15s tho ;( Why? To be cool? I'd put money down that 2 12's sounds better and gets louder than 2 15's in that car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sanitarium Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 i wanna know how, and why, you fit 2 group 31's under the hood.
Omega5002 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 If the guy has room for a proper box for 15's, then I say go for it, not everyone cares about having trunk space. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 If the guy has room for a proper box for 15's, then I say go for it, not everyone cares about having trunk space. Agreed, but a box that big would most likely be built in the trunk. Going off the OP's questions, I don't think he has the experience to do it right. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Omega5002 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Hmm, judging by this picture, guess if you wanted a proper box for 15's, the box would essentially have to be T shaped, which would be a little more difficult to calculate than a regular box. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 God, I wish I had a trunk that big. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Omega5002 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 God, I wish I had a trunk that big. Cars with big trunks ftw 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Fosgatefeind Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 They are bigger then a mustangs trunk Orion but that picture is deceiving. It's only like 17" tall wich blows Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Slinky Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 I'd just go with a couple of beefy 12's. You never know, you may want a little extra space for more batteries/amps down the road. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
djdirtysouf Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 If so what 12s would u recommend for the saz 4500.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.