THEE Official XBOX360 Black Ops II Shoot Em Up Showdown Thread

Haven't been super involved in MP, only level 20 right now. But I can't seem to find a very good class yet? The MP7 was good, but now it seems to be weak, the PDM is pretty good though. Anyone know a good set up? I don't like the limit of 10 things total either which makes it harder to make a good class.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

if its a small map the mp7 rules. like the ship. im trying to get my other classes up now. the FAL is gross but very slow.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love the PDW-57.

I love the sites, and LOVE the HUGE 50 round clip. I also like the USMC.

Is it me ? or is this game MADE for the sub machine guns, and the use of a assault rifle null?

(maps are small as fuck, and the action, while fun when its fast, is so furious that a sub is very needed?)

As for perks to run, that is ALL dependant on what map and how the other team plays.

Do they actually go for the objective? do they throw up a ton of air support? if so, is it all uav's or do they counter? Run suppressed ? or no ? you all know how it is.... blah blah blah...

Have my shit set up and switch back and forth mid game (to take down air support, or whatever) if i feel the need........

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten 6 swarms finally by using the same exact setup. PDW with target finder and FMJ, an FAL with a reflex sight, blind eye, scavenger, and engineer, and a bouncing betty.

for my score streak I have on Orbital VSAT(Blackbird), to EMP, then I ride the assist points to a swarm. Once you get the VSAT it's easy, the hard part is getting to 1200 points without dying off of guns alone. Just an idea if your stuck on UAV, carepackage, to hellstorm or something like that.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally picked up BO2 on xbox. Got tired of playin it on ps3. But add me. GT is banshee211. I'm pretty decent at it. Would be cool to get a group goin.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I tried the game out again after about 2 weeks on other games, still as bad as I remember but I was able to do better myself. Got 2 more swarms, and I find that kill confirmed has gone from being the worst gamemode in history, to the best gamemode on BlackOps 2.............usually run with a PDW class/AN-94 class/DSR class

and have my streak set with either VSAT-Dogs-Swarm, or VSAT-EMP-Swarm. How is everyone else coming along lol? I see Kylars thread is full of quite a bit of fed up players like myself, ready to quit after 1 more lag death.

I missed Alan.

im seriously contemplating picking up far cry 3 today and scrapping this one for awhiel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Do it!! Far cry 3 is a great game. Loved the story line, and the way that the game just worked flawlessly. You can play how you want to.... Run and gun... Sit on a hill with your sniper. What ever you want really

Defiantly a good game

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 3 months later...

Just in case you guys were wondering, this game still sucks major ass.

I missed Alan.

Archived