Lbox88 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 From the sounds of it only fags on XBL use it for that.... just saying UBL | Build Log
OG BudBone Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 bwolf25...central time 1997 Trans Am WS6 Pioneer DEH-P5200HD 2 DC Level 4 M2 12s 4 cubes tuned to about 34hz DC 3.5k 1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex Stock 140A alt Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders XS Power D5100 XS Power XP3000
Kyblack76 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 See ya at mid night Thanks Robert. I was all about foot ball yesterday, and didn't even turn on a device. Mountain time. One way. Sorry for the shit. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 Dude, don't even worry about it. It was just a big misunderstanding, that's all. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Lbox88 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 uh oh one way, you're one post away from you 666th post UBL | Build Log
One Way Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 uh oh one way, you're one post away from you 666th post Hell yeah! Lets party. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
falcons03079313 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 ill be on all night long. im est
Kyblack76 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 FYI, I actually have 2 serperate places to go get my copy's. I could only find the HARDEND EDITION at 1 place. MOTHER! Add in the UPDATES, that im sure will be there, and I may be last one in/on. See ya when I can, ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 The store I ordered from is doing things weird for this one, Starting at 7pm, you can go get your receipt scanned and they give you another voucher. But then, they still aren't giving out the game until midnight. Basically we gotta wait in line twice. Fucking weak. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Lbox88 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 I wanna say gamestop is doing that here too so that they can verify you are there already for that game and at midnight they can plow through people and have everyone out the door within a half hour. Hmmm, should probably figure that out, it's been a good 2 years since I preordered a game. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.