Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got ny ticket at 9:30 and im still number 100, Jesus christ.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

I fucked up and forgot to register, so I get to go to gamestop at 12 and wait for all the guys that registered first then get mine. Dammit. See you guys on at maybe more like 1.

Posted

I fucked up and forgot to register, so I get to go to gamestop at 12 and wait for all the guys that registered first then get mine. Dammit. See you guys on at maybe more like 1.

Register what? Did I miss something lol

Also I just added everyone on the list. So if you see my friend invite accept it haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...