Whats on your Christmas list?

Just ordered a box from DL Designz, also two DC Level 3 12's. Can't wait :D

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

i just bought myself a 250gb xbox forza 4 included :D christmas, meh, i just ask for money or a surprise. not to big into it due to prior history. but i'll get my dad a gift card, grandma a gift card, and whoever else a gift card. it's normally a break even

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Same as last year, don't really ask for anything. I'm 25 now and happy with w/e my fam gets me, my parents don't spend more than $100-150 for each of us 3 kids. Anything I do want is more than that and I pay for it myself. Might ask for AC3 since it looks dope but XMAS time I'll be more concerned with pwning the xmas noobs in BO2 and GTA V will hopefully be right around the corner in spring so if I don't get it it won't matter much. Give cards and what not is what I usually get fam so that works for me so I can put it towards something

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i dont want anything for christmas but a steady fucking job. so sick of not having work that isnt steady. then i can buy my own shit!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Children are first here. Then adults. Both of my children want the new assassins creed and black ops. Then get some music and art stuff for both of them. Cowboys stuff for the wife. All I want is my brain and body to work like it did in high school lol.

Battery Tender Plus.

Many many pocket knives. I love em.

Maybe a weight set so I can stay fit for my summer job.

Probably getting my Dad a stereo system for his boat. (2 sets of 6.5s, amp, wiring)

Mom.... dunno. I hate getting her jewelry because it seems as if that is a last resort and isn't meaningful. I rather get her something she can use and actually serves a purpose.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i dont want anything for christmas but a steady fucking job. so sick of not having work that isnt steady. then i can buy my own shit!

I'm with rix! Fcking hell, Santa give me a dayum job with benefits!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived