Almost got as mad as I've ever been in my lifetime tonight (UPDATE got car back pics on pg 3)

It could of been worse lucky its just a little damage. Did the sheriff say anything about your tail lights being smoked

not a word lol it was night time anyways

Follow the trail of fluid if it is still there in the morning and see where it stops. Where it stops get the cross streets and the area and call up tow truck companies and see if they picked up a car in that general area the specific day around a specific time. If they say no then move on to the next one. If they say yes, don't get the other persons information, but let the police know that you think you found the tow truck company that picked it up and give them the tow truck companies name. Let them deal with it. But you did say that it was raining and a trial might not be there due to water. Good luck man.

Yea I'm going to do everything in my power to find out where the fuck he is and who he is at this point I already got so mad that I'm passed going into a violent rage lol I just wanna tell the guy hes a piece of shit and ask him how hel be paying for my car. Also it was raining lightly but he didn't brake at all if I can get the dealership to let me see their surveillance video it will surely show that he almost hit me HARD dude he was going at least 45.... thanks for the advice!

sorry to see that man. that sucks. id be soo pissed off

this must be the day for michigan smd members to get into accidents. I let my friend borrow my car so he could drive to his exam on our north campus which is a 30min bus ride or less than 10 min drive.

A taxi backed up into him as he was driving down the road. :((

my car is not looking good. im not sure thde extent of the damage either right now. i hope shes not totaled. its only the 2 doors dented and rear quarter and rear bumper scratched badly. but shes a 95 and not worth much. i have never been in an accident so not sure what kinda damage this is. I know that to repaint this side when I tried cleaning up most of the rust was 500 alone. so that right there is 1/8 of the cost about. so im just having a bad day too.

0E958F69-3868-49A4-BEC6-9132C98BD348-13370-00000896971DCB4F.jpg

15872E8E-CFE7-4DEB-9CD3-A88EBC71DE36-13370-000008969B328E65.jpg

aww shit man not the benz! Thats too bad thats two new door panels right there : / Did anything different happen with the report since your friend was driving?

sorry to see that man. that sucks. id be soo pissed off

this must be the day for michigan smd members to get into accidents. I let my friend borrow my car so he could drive to his exam on our north campus which is a 30min bus ride or less than 10 min drive.

A taxi backed up into him as he was driving down the road. :((

my car is not looking good. im not sure thde extent of the damage either right now. i hope shes not totaled. its only the 2 doors dented and rear quarter and rear bumper scratched badly. but shes a 95 and not worth much. i have never been in an accident so not sure what kinda damage this is. I know that to repaint this side when I tried cleaning up most of the rust was 500 alone. so that right there is 1/8 of the cost about. so im just having a bad day too.

0E958F69-3868-49A4-BEC6-9132C98BD348-13370-00000896971DCB4F.jpg

15872E8E-CFE7-4DEB-9CD3-A88EBC71DE36-13370-000008969B328E65.jpg

aww shit man not the benz! Thats too bad thats two new door panels right there : / Did anything different happen with the report since your friend was driving?

my friends insurance will cover it. so its like i was never there. at least some of the rust will be taken care of ahah.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

no cops called?

Beemdub hates the cops.

Edit: Funny how you're always like fuck the police, then go right to them when something bad happens. LMAO.

I was thinking the same thing lol...

But sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events that took place

DO NOT conspire to do anything to this guy online bro... I know you are pissed but if you post anything here and someone happens to stumble upon it and something happens to the other guy they can hold you liable for conspiring to inflict bodily injury etc

hope you get your car fixed quickly though

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Wow, that's rough! Sorry to hear that this happened. Way over here in NY, was test driving some cars last night from a dealer and I almost got side swiped from someone being too impatient to take a right turn. People need to calm down when they drive!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Damn man that really sucks you got hit like that, that's a damned nice car too! I can feel your pain though, somebody backed an HD truck into my Camry while it was parked at Walmart. Driver side rear view, driver side window, windshield, sunroof (whole unit- tracks, motors, glass) all had to be replaced. I watched the fucker do it and drive off too, then I called the police with his license plate number. He was pulled over about a mile down the road piss drunk with a fresh 24 from wally world in the front seat OPEN beside him! Needless to say he had no insurance...

I'm gonna hate

no cops called?

Beemdub hates the cops.

Edit: Funny how you're always like fuck the police, then go right to them when something bad happens. LMAO.

I was thinking the same thing lol...

But sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events that took place

DO NOT conspire to do anything to this guy online bro... I know you are pissed but if you post anything here and someone happens to stumble upon it and something happens to the other guy they can hold you liable for conspiring to inflict bodily injury etc

hope you get your car fixed quickly though

Good advice regarding NOT getting convicted of a thought-crime.

I'm gonna hate

Archived