Sky High Car Audio Cable SILVERADO: FULL CUSTOM DASH 6 Link Air Bag System Installed and New Box

I don't like it.

i dont like your console either, but i didnt go there and talk shit about it...maybe it was a common curtsy thing on my part but i guess you dont know anything about that.
Lmao ok Jon sure. It was a joke :)

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Are you doing any structural fiberglass to the dash? Or is the fabric soaked in resin adequate?

Are you planning on doing anything for the vents that are now covered in fiberglass? Or just not use the heater? Maybe in your location it won't matter but in my state the temperature can be 40 below in winter and then up to 90 in the summer. I'm mapping out my current dash to be completely glassed and like the simple look you have going on here

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

normally jokes end with an LOL or jk or smiley or something along those lines. especially when its not face to face. sarcasm cannot be judged when you type it out. given that 90% of communication goes through nonverbal channels it would be hard to judge without a lol or jk; wouldnt you agree?

you are very critical of a lot of peoples stuff who work hard on it and are proud of it which i do not like. if they like it and are proud of it why must you bring it down? i dont get it.

you think i build these dashes a lot? lol you should try building one and see how it comes out.

out of anyone on here im on a high horse? have i once talked to anyone like they are less than me? HELL NO. because in my eyes im no different than anyone else on here......well except you because i would never put someones hard work down like you do. i have a little more respect than that.

i am the most down to earth dude there is and appreciate everything that i have been given. i dont like, and will not put up with people who want to talk shit then put their tails between there legs and saw naw i was just kidding when you most certainly werent.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Are you doing any structural fiberglass to the dash? Or is the fabric soaked in resin adequate?

tons it has 4 layers of fiberglass now. this truck will end up with 4 9ks on 14 volt so its going to have to be strong to stand up to the bass in there.

Are you planning on doing anything for the vents that are now covered in fiberglass? Or just not use the heater? Maybe in your location it won't matter but in my state the temperature can be 40 below in winter and then up to 90 in the summer. I'm mapping out my current dash to be completely glassed and like the simple look you have going on here

no all vents are coming out lol this truck will not be driven unless its windows down weather lol it wouldnt have been hard to put them back in or make new ones but we were kind of running out of room. there is a lot more stuff to be added to it that isnt in it currently

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Sorry Jon can we hug it out ? :)

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I don't like it.

i dont like your console either, but i didnt go there and talk shit about it...maybe it was a common curtsy thing on my part but i guess you dont know anything about that.

So that's why you never commented on my build :(

lol!!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

normally jokes end with an LOL or jk or smiley or something along those lines. especially when its not face to face. sarcasm cannot be judged when you type it out. given that 90% of communication goes through nonverbal channels it would be hard to judge without a lol or jk; wouldnt you agree?

you are very critical of a lot of peoples stuff who work hard on it and are proud of it which i do not like. if they like it and are proud of it why must you bring it down? i dont get it.

you think i build these dashes a lot? lol you should try building one and see how it comes out.

out of anyone on here im on a high horse? have i once talked to anyone like they are less than me? HELL NO. because in my eyes im no different than anyone else on here......well except you because i would never put someones hard work down like you do. i have a little more respect than that.

i am the most down to earth dude there is and appreciate everything that i have been given. i dont like, and will not put up with people who want to talk shit then put their tails between there legs and saw naw i was just kidding when you most certainly werent.

Jon's cool as hell to hang around and he put me up in his home while I was in Reno. Granted he worked me like a slave but it was fun as FAWK! :lol2: Tell Logan to get off his ass and lets get this bitch finished Slamology is right around the corner you guys are lolligagging

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived