REaudioBuff Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Damn^^^^ I'm coming to your house!? lol 1 Crossfire XS v2 15" 2 Deka group31a's 1 XS Power D3400 (under hood) 1 Addictive Audio 500.1 1 Rockford 3sixty.2 4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s 2 Pyle Pro Super tweets 1 Crescendo 1000c4 Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit Big Three upgrade All 0 gauge of course 1 4.56c^ft box @28hz (New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)
skittlesRgood Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 its not happening. there wont be looting. it'll pass with a smaller event than y2k. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
wmrcs Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 i am well armed for that day.. x2 I got guns and ammo up the ass E34 540iT/6
SlamminBeats Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 well if there is looting hopefully i can get some wire and wood
meade916 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 oh no here we go again.... people really believe this stuff? then again, religious people believe a lot of things that don't make sense. SMH All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
KillaCam Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I ain't never scared. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Noel989 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I ain't never scared. Aattenchuuuuunnnnn!!! Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
jhmeg2 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 i am well armed for that day.. x2 I got guns and ammo up the ass For real... don't that hurt I'm just sayin ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
barney91 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 i am well armed for that day.. Let's just hope it doesn't come down to that. Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Noel989 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 i am well armed for that day.. x2 I got guns and ammo up the ass For real... don't that hurt I'm just sayin That's not a good place to keep rhem Then when you need them yoy would have to say hold on let me take a crap first lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.