why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

STEVE all I can say brother is that envy and jealousy are powerful influences. I am not saying that excuses the dipshits in any way shape or form. I have only personally known you for a few years since we played Madden that 1st day bro lol but I see what good you do by providing us with a chill ass place to hang and dont expect a dime from us but you do offer programs for minimal fees that come with great perks man... Ie the member program and the partnerships and now the new member seller one. You allow people to get their small businesses name out and generate income based off the traffic your site draws.... Whether you know it or not bro you have helped me in more ways personally than I can ever thank you for. I am awaiting the day I make it to Cali to meet you face to face and shake your hand bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i just dont let shit like that get to me although people already know how i do so they already know not to get out of line.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

All I can say is this is YOUR web site bro. I learned more since I signed up here than any other site. If someone is pissed that you banned them from a free site then they are the asshole. You are more than fair with the ban hammer. I would be a shit ton more vindictive if I were in your shoes...

lol, I can't get over the prick who partied at your house, drank your drinks then talked shit. I would start a fan site if I had that kind of experience.

And I can't think of a SINGLE reason to talk shit about your cars. Fucking well built and brutal!

Carry on brutha, and fuck 'em...

The thing is Steve rarely is the one to drop hammers... Not saying he doesnt but more times than not its the mods and other admin that swing 1st ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hey bro, just remember there are 100x more peeps who appreciate it all than there are the jealous fucking losers that talk all this shit. Have any of them actually said anything to your face? Would they given the chance? Probably not. Its the internet world, and everybody and their Mom see's what you have and what you've done. Everybody's a tough guy behind a keyboard.

Keep in mind, lots of us got your back.

hell yeah, i got his back. as long as it on the internet. in real life i'm that dude that runs away and gets the fuck out! lol

but i don't start shit either so...yeah.

I don't start shit either, but i'll finish it. Steve is as cool a dude you'll ever meet.

thanks bro i appreciate that. I am coming to Vegas soon and i will see you then. :)

You're still an asshole until you buy a round. :P

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hey Steve don't worry about all the haters out there. My son turned me onto this forum about a year ago and I can honestly say you seem like a stand up guy! I have been in the custom car scene for about 20 years now so I think I am close to your age. :) Anyways, there will always be people out there that will talk garbage and most of the time it boils down to jealousy. You have been successful in an industry that is not mainstream, afterall not everyone needs a system that will literally shake a house. I have watched many of your videos and read many posts and you have always seemed like a positive and humble guy. Most people probably don't realize that you don't have to do half the stuff you do for this forum and industry in general. I have been around many custom shops to only see them screw people over and crash and burn.

BTW I am orangejuiced's dad if you can't tell by my username. :) Loved your old school juiced civic BTW! I had a couple juiced 4 door civics myself in the mid 90's.

Best of luck to you in the future and hopefully one of these days I can stop by your shop.

Peace

Edited by notbagd
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

after reading this thread, i looked at every video you have put up on youtube and there is at least 1 rude comment from some dick head..it pisses

me of reading it bc they dont know you at all...some kid said he hated steve for being so cocky? i have yet to hear that but you worked hard for what you

have and a lot of us have....

kids bitch bc they ask a vs thread or something retarded and it gets locked and they blame someone else, their the dumbasses lol

Steve, another good thing to notice

Who else has a huge youtube channel like you?

Who else does clean and unique work like you?

Who else is kind, and generous like you?

Who else runs a successful forum this big, but yet this organized?

Who else is selling extremely good products like the DD-1?

You have so much going for you that you shouldn't ever let the haters put you down, you're a cool chill guy.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

You are very successful at what you do and have accomplished what many other aspire to do and failed for one reason or the other. You know your self better than anyone and just continue to do what you do, that made you who you are, the will always be rotten apples in the barrel that will try to bring you down, but as always the number of good apples are more than the bad ones and is on you side.

You have Turkish voice overs on the Discovery Channel.... I really don't see how anyone can hate on that lol. There is about 54k members on this site, even if a thousand people constantly talk shit that's a pretty damn good ratio of fans. It's still a lot of hate that I couldn't imagine taking in. This is a great forum and most all of us have your back. Thanks for keeping this site up and running.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png