I know this isn't the doctors... But WTF is going on???

Don't hop up on drugs, all that shit does is suppress it and once you get off it all comes back, at least that's what I've read. Keeping myself distracted has worked and dismissing any kind of thoughts of "oh man i feel anxious" I brush it off as gas or being hungry, which a lot of the times it ends up being haha.

What I find weird is how a lot of ppl say "weed makes my anxiety go away" but for me it had tended to start it up, so I quit and still got those two panic attacks. I haven't smoked any weed since September except 2 decent hits of a blunt like 4 weeks ago and it did make me kinda sleepy & semi-relaxed but in the back of my head I was also worrying I was gonna have an attack which I'm sure is just my brains thoughts and not the weed since I'm associating weed with anxiety since it increases my heart rate. Ahh anxiety is a bitch, one thing that kinda gets to me is seeing ppl who have never had a serious attack and knowing the thoughts they don't have.

ive been dealing with anxiety for close to 8 years now. ive tryed a bunch of different drugs and only ran into 1 that helps. been on it for 3 years. dont really want to come off it and drs say its completely fine to be on it forever if you want to. just afraid to get all the panic attacks back again. i used to wake up with panic attacks.

complete hell. if youve never had them let me give you view on one, imagine yourself on one of the world trade center planes, you KNOW you WILL die. now take all those thoughts and feelings and jam them in your brain at once. you come out with everything that your explaining Drifter. tunnel vision, stars, damn near passing the fuck out, i had blood pressure through the fucking roof.

im not saying it is anxiety/panic attacks but just keep your eyes open if your tests come back negative.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Did you find anything out today?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I find out the results next Thursday(I think)

Will let you guys know as I find out!

Really really dumb idea but... Dehydrated? Oddly enough i had most of the same symptoms in basic... Wasn't drinking enough h2o...

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I was slightly. And when I say slightly, I mean ***slightly*** as in on the low end of normal

I hop eyou get your shit figured out man, Those symptons are shitty and would hate to have to deal with that. Best of luck dude!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

MRI tomorrow, results Tuesday

For shits and giggles, I decided to take my temperature. 99.7. Only an extremely small one, but I wonder if that plays into anything?

Had an MRI today... It was actually kind of fun. It's such a cool piece of technology

And I picked up a cheap blood glucose meter.. I don't think I'm diabetic, thankfully. Ate 6 reeses cups an hour and a half ago and measured just now - my blood sugar is 115, which as I understand it is within normal range.

The MRI is awesome. I usually fall asleep lol

But sucks when they put you in an uncomfortable position

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived