Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Noooooooooooooooo :( don't do it man.

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Sad sad day. Good bye CIVI :(

I liked that car. Bitch was clean......

You have a long list of killer gear. Agree, hold on to it all, then make some decisions when you get a new platform.

Good bye lil civi. :(

THanks man, yeah I'm not making any decisions until i know what I'm going to have for the long haul, so to speak.

:cray:

I've used and will continue to use your build log as a guide for my build. I have it book marked now on my computer.

Thanks, it's funny you say that, cause I've been looking at yours a lot lately, in case I end up keeping the accord.

Noooooooooooooooo :( don't do it man.

Sorry man, I know, it's not easy to do. But the decision has been made. But things will change for the better I'm sure. Thanks for the support.

Having put so much time and effort into cars in my past, I understand how difficult such a decision can be.

Which means I also understand that when you finally make the call to dump it, it's been well contemplated and is final.

There always comes a point where other maintenance makes a project a "lost cause"

Most people will ask how you can leave all that work behind. I say congrats!

A project like this is a great learning experience. Most people (myself included) can't ever give it up, even if the second time around will be better.

I'm excited to see your next build, as it will undoubtably be awesome as well.

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

I know how u feel man i was sad t to see my truck go (well its not gone my brother drives it) because i had alot of tlc put in that thing! Went through at least 10 different set ups in there and that's where i learned almost everything i know about car audio! But it was time for something better and its nice to have a fresh start! Lucky for me my new truck is almost identical so the learning curve isn't to bad but anyways I'm excited to see what's to come :) gonna b guud!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Quitter

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

jim8978634_zpsdf72f40a.gif

Bummer Dude.

I was stoked to see how this build was going to look all finished. :(

BUT, glad to hear all is well and its just one of those decisions you have to make.

Best of luck on the future project. :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Thanks for the support guys. Yeah not easy, and I will come back stronger. Not quitting audio by ANY MEANS!! I just have to wait and decide on the new platform which isn't just my decision to make alone.

I will come back stronger, and I can't wait to get started with whatever it's going to be. The only thing I can honestly say I'm going to change, without question, is the processor. That will be up for sale here when I get everything switched out if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'll hold onto everything else. OH the alt will be sold too. Obviously can't hold onto a civic alt for another car. LOL

BOOM, that truck is bad ass, and I'd love it, but no WAY I'd convince my wife to pay $25k for a truck with 140k miles on it. LOL But that's what I'd love to have!! Mega Cab specific for auidoz!!

Archived