scooter99 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Boring updates but its thing that need to be done. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I speak for everyone here, when I say NOTHING you post is boring! Carry on, thanks! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
SnowDrifter Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 You know, if you ever have some spare time and want to do a build in my car let me know I can't wait to see this thing done! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Nautiluz Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 Last wall mounted.The original ventilation will now be used for cooling the amps.only needed to shorten it 2"New "brackets" for the original center console. My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
Nautiluz Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 Changing color on the carpetsMade a cut for wiring for lightsBack side of the covers where grey, so I had to paint them black.Looks good now My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
Nautiluz Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 Started on the fuse holderIt will be placed directly on top of to of the batteries.Alu on the back side.Drilled after the template Grinded with 180 paper.Made a few spacers from the battery to the fuse holder My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
One Way Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Wow I love every single thing about this,love your attention to detail. Fuse holder is sick, Good job! T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
wmrcs Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Started on the fuse holder It will be placed directly on top of to of the batteries. Alu on the back side. Drilled after the template Grinded with 180 paper. Made a few spacers from the battery to the fuse holder OMG. Glorious. E34 540iT/6
knowledge Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Kyblack76 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 LOVE this build.. Period, end of discuss, done.. OP, i dont have the words... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.