Emmet Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 A second x5 just for parts? Damn... Tuned for this i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Wicks Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 ...and the drooling begins already This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Jesus.. love LOVE this build... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Slinky Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Here we go again... Everyone, buckle your seat belts. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
WillPwn4Food Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I remember seeing this build when it first started... And then I knew it'd be epic.... Months later I came back to look and all I can say is Damn, Dude.... Damn. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
jandsaudio Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 WTF did I just read and witness? ???? shit is absolutely insane bro! Definetly subbed and now a 2nd X5 just for parts? WHAT?!?!? Tuned in for sure!
scooter99 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Here we go again... Everyone, buckle your seat belts. Lazy Boy - Check Popcorn - Check Box of Tissues - Check Lubricating Lotion - Check OK I'm ready............go!!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
FieroGrande Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 And I thought this was effing crazy already. Gl with the x5
Nautiluz Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 Ground Zero is comming to the american marked. Perhaps the X5 will be shown in the US when it is finished Only 4 weeks with boat.. haha..https://www.facebook.com/GroundZeroUSA My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.