Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

Now it's time to invest in a radar detector.

Though living in Florida where this shit doesn't happen, I'm still respectful with my bass, and even turn down my music when I see a cop as a courtesy of mine.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

You get no pitty from us.

I've had multiple noise pollution tickets. Each of them amounting in $375 each.

I didn't get my panties in a bunch. I paid each of them. And I learned.

My name is c-fizzy and I haven't gotten a noise ticket in 124 days lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Just pay the ticket and move the hell on... Nothing you can do and fighting it will cost you more than what the ticket is worth I am sure... Maybe the cop was being a dick but the law was still broken so you were in the wrong...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You get no pitty from us.

I've had multiple noise pollution tickets. Each of them amounting in $375 each.

I didn't get my panties in a bunch. I paid each of them. And I learned.

My name is c-fizzy and I haven't gotten a noise ticket in 124 days lol

and i cant get one lmao

I know what im gunna do, I Have a exhaust leak already and am ordering new exhaust on friday ill just tell the judge it was a leak and I got new exhaust so i fixed it

Pure genius...I'm gonna use that the next time I get a noise ticket

I hope that is sarcasm

The cop will show up or someone in his diffence and it will be your word vs his

I think most cops know loud exhaust over bass...

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

We're not being mean, just honest. 99% of judges will look at you as a nuisance. One who drives by with the music up and disturbs anyone. So only way to fight it? Is it give in. Like literally. If you go to court, it'll just waste everyone's time and cost you more.

With bass, you have to do it responsibly such as at comps and stuff. If it's just daily driving, gotta keep it down low. Don't see many people doing 150+ db going down streets. Alright, so you weren't in town or whatnot, middle of farm land, but still. You knew you could get a ticket for it at any time. Be lucky... I can't even use bass for the next... 3-8 weeks maybe. However long til my car is fixed.

What pisses me off is I wasnt bother anyone, no one was around

He obviously felt you where bothering someone

I only ever got warnings because i showed respect.

Im sure you acted like a fool and that pissed him off even more

I didnt kno it was him till after...I was 100% respectful and even tries My pba card and he threw it at me

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

If you would have moved the aeroport to a proper location you probably wouldn't have had that problem. Just saying.

But in all seriousness, he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't too loud. Quit being butthurt, pay the ticket, bang a bitch, and move on.

Unless your system consists of CVX's...

POTATO!

I am still BAFFLED, how many people come here with small systems, and then bitch/complain/moan about getting a ticket for "loud" music. You really have to be an inconsiderate douche to pull that off IMHO...

/rant.

My car is loud for such a small system it hits very low

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived