Are you f*****g kidding me

WOW...... Waste of human flesh.

Mother should have swallowed them before they were born.

If someone pissed in something and gave it to me to eat they better bet money that im gonna beat them within an inch of their life. Its one thing to talk shit or start shit but to cross that line it better be expected to tote an ass whoopin.

On a side note I wonder what the conversation was to even come up with that idea. The family mixer stiring up piss and cake mix

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Their was a kid at my school who put somthing in a teachers drink on his desk "can't remember what it was" but I would of killed him. Luckily some kids in the class where like don't drink it. The kid got charged as an adult for attempted murder. He was crazy.

Jeez, luckily they got the kid and the teacher was alright, that was a close call

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

The generation of pussy parenting is growing up now. My half brother is a rude piece of shit. He is 13 and if I talked the way he does when I was his age, I would get soap in my mouth. Parents are creating monsters instead of humans fit for human society and its disgusting. I wonder if its like this all over the world or just in the United States.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

im sorry thats disgusting but at the same time it is kind of a genius prank. horrible but genius

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived