WadeTustian Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 i get to see people of walmart everyday! :/ 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
TigerTony Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Hmm... Craziest thing at my work.. People trying to do stuff in the hot tub.
OrzechNJ Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 drunkass mf walkin on scaffolding on one plank 5-7 floors high.. got used to it but ones 3 pound hammer felt down 2 inch from my head.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Chris Hammer Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Staterbros is a chain of grocery stores in Southern California. I had a friend who worked construction and a guy died on his crew from falling 3 stories while drunk off his ass. Crazy mofo's MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
OrzechNJ Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Staterbros is a chain of grocery stores in Southern California. I had a friend who worked construction and a guy died on his crew from falling 3 stories while drunk off his ass. Crazy mofo's happened couple times since im in USA sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrzechNJ Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 over a year ago , couple guys were doin a new roof on the house, suddenly from nowhere big storm came , guy was going down the ladder and the lightning hit it .. guy died right away.. they said that extension cord was too close to the ladder and it might caused the shot.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Borris The Blade Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 This didn't happen to me but about 6 years ago 3 guys had molten iron dumped onto them. They all lived, the worst had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on about 70% of his body. Working at foundry i don't have to deal with stupid people just dumbass co-workers. I'd say the craziest thing I've done was handle 650 degree castings in a 120+ degree work environment, which happens every summer. Guys will smash their fingers and grind their hands/fingers every now and again, I took the tip off my thumb once. When you work on a 20hp grinder and your pay is based on how fast you can process the castings its bound to happen to every one at least once. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
BassJunkie Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 A guy comes in looking nervous as hell and hands me a kindle fire and says "its broken, I need it fixed". Turn on the screen to find gay porn frozen on his kindle fire. All the people coming in sweating their balls off who have the fbi virus who think they're actually going to jail. Countless men who NEED their computer fixed tonight and don't know what happened. (wife must be getting off work soon lol) People getting so flustered over something thats clearly their fault and start yelling at me "I'm never shopping at best buy again" (I don't work at best buy). I just smile and nod and let them continue to say how much they hate best buy (or other random stores) and storm out the door, they typically try to go out the exit door which won't open from the inside which further infuriates them as I kindly tell them that's exit only. Couple of common sayings are: 1) I have a linkskee rooter (linksys router) 2) I need a new cartilage for my printer (cartridge) I could go on. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
tdc3187 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 5 star 5 diamond resort. I see sooo much stupid stuff Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
RooTxBeeR Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I work for the public works department for my town, and man, I hear a lot about my town. Hahahaa On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.