not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

no doubt about it guys, if you can get a hold of the two that didn't match, send them in, i will pay shipping both ways. Just send it i can paypal you the $10 bucks or whatever it is. Please CLEARLY mark your name, address and issue and leave it in a note or something on the inside so i can get it back to you right away.

I have only seen that one other time and it was some guy with some crazy home/pro/something contraption hooked up and i don't believe he was using our test tones when it all came down to it. I think that is what happened.

did you guys use a disc or did you download the tracks and burn them yourself? I just can't figure out how that can happen. I bet i could take serial # -2 (the original ORIGINAL proto) and put it up against a new unit. The only diff is the serial number negative 2 ate 9v batteries for lunch :D

send those in if you can i am highly interested to see what, if anything, is going on.

now that is customer service at its finest!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

no doubt about it guys, if you can get a hold of the two that didn't match, send them in, i will pay shipping both ways. Just send it i can paypal you the $10 bucks or whatever it is. Please CLEARLY mark your name, address and issue and leave it in a note or something on the inside so i can get it back to you right away.

I have only seen that one other time and it was some guy with some crazy home/pro/something contraption hooked up and i don't believe he was using our test tones when it all came down to it. I think that is what happened.

did you guys use a disc or did you download the tracks and burn them yourself? I just can't figure out how that can happen. I bet i could take serial # -2 (the original ORIGINAL proto) and put it up against a new unit. The only diff is the serial number negative 2 ate 9v batteries for lunch :D

send those in if you can i am highly interested to see what, if anything, is going on.

Will do. We are going to meet up in a few hours to test them again to make sure it wasn't an error on our part and we used the smd test disk

Edited by bighossf150

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I will be sending it in just pm me the info thanks

it's possible that one is defective, I bought one when they first came out, before the hv one, and we used it to tune my aq20's. DD-1 didn't like the high voltage, but meade replaced it with the hv, no hassles, no ra#, he just replaced it, switched amps to stetsom 14k's and the dd-1 reads spot on. It reads distortion a hair before the stetsom clip light blinks. It's a good tool, doesn't matter if you have 500 watts or 25,000 watts.

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

I will be sending it in just pm me the info thanks

it's possible that one is defective, I bought one when they first came out, before the hv one, and we used it to tune my aq20's. DD-1 didn't like the high voltage, but meade replaced it with the hv, no hassles, no ra#, he just replaced it, switched amps to stetsom 14k's and the dd-1 reads spot on. It reads distortion a hair before the stetsom clip light blinks. It's a good tool, doesn't matter if you have 500 watts or 25,000 watts.

Yea i have one of the oldest when they first came out.

I'd be interested to see the hole setup and how they are hooked up.

I have had a dd1 for quite awhile now and have used it on a large number of production and NON production equipment without issues. I have even used in against my TPI 460 scope. A number of times. Not because I don't trust the ddW, but to justify my scope collecting dust on the shelf.

Sadly no matter what people say about the product, there will be a group to hammer on it. And no matter who says it works, they will still bash it and call the users nut huggers.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

We are not bashing i love and belive in my dd1 or any product that they make. We do the process just as the manual says.

x2. And if every one hasn't figured it out dyablos dd1 was the other in the pic.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

My god,... cant believe this has gone on this long... (lock this)

Its easy,...

let those of us that know, trust, and get what it can do,...... do it...

and let the fuck faces that dont understand sit back in the dark age.....

christ......