not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

every single amp i have ever used the DD-1 on from the Rockford CP series, to very VERY large DC audio (on 18v), to the cheapest crunch amps have not even shown a sign of a problem. This guy is a fucking douche and i wouldn't take my alarm clock to him for a repair after reading some of the bullshit he is spreading in that thread.

here you go Steve,this was the words straight out of his mouth.. I didn't say the DD-1 was going to mess up ALL Sundown Amps, I said it may have messed up .0005% of them. And it could have been user error or something. The particular damage done, was ONLY DONE by users of DD-1's and/or people who touched the +12V wire to the case of the amp, about 50% of the cases, they said it happened right after they setup the amp with the DD-1. That's what I said.

I am not going to spend a bunch of time figuring out why. If Steve Meade and Tony Damore want to know what it messed up, I will send them a pic. Will they know what they are looking at and figure out a possible cause. Not likely. It happens, don't know why, until I see more of it happening, not going to bother to "get to the bottom of it".

in other words. I have no proof im just slandering.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm always impressed with how Steve conducts himself, willing to prove his point and that his product is great!

Good work man!

i have proved over and over and over that it's great. There is countless video's out there showing the DD-1 side by side with the most expensive scopes you can buy and its perfect every time. You guys don't know how many people tell me "ya i actually bought one and DID put it next to my scope just to see and you are right, it is dead on".

so even other people have verified for themselves. I have not had one single person email me and say "i bought a DD-1 and my amp fried as soon as i touched it". Not A SINGLE ONE. I have sold over 3,000 units and not a single amp was ever reported damaged to me. That fucking loser who claims he blew 5 amps from it, don't you think he woulda emailed me or called me bitching? i know i would, i know you would. Its all bullshit.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

True that. Or just call up dbr and have them explain Wtf they are talking about. I mean if its 100% inaccurate I might even consider action against them. Just out there thrashhhhhing your name on false info.. there's no telling how many thousands of people are being turned away from your product based on inaccurate claims..

I'd 3way with tony and be like ok we got everybody here that's know anything there is to know about this.. either break it all down or retract your statements. I'd be pissed about this..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i only read a few posts there because i have other shit to do besides read the BULLSHIT on that BULLSHIT site. I have heard of this before but was giving DB-R the benefit of the doubt because they CANT BE THAT STUPID. But apparently they are.

I guess i have to go buy myself a Sundown amp and make a youtube video proving that the DD-1 won't hurt it. The DD-1 won't hurt your amp any more then an oscope will (and it wont) or a DMM (and it shouldn't either).

that guy should be embarrassed.

I am calling Sundown right now i don't care if i gotta drop $1000 to shut this FOOL up.

and this is how its done when you put your name on your work. you dont just do the work sign your name and be done with it. you make sure that the product works and works right and when someone tries to say otherwise you stand behind the product do what you can to prove it works.

this is why people talk shit, they talk shit because what you do is improve car audio and have a good time doing it while most of these haters are sitting around playing games instead of trying to make a name for themselfs.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

heres what I want to see. put numbers to it.

Is it just sundown amps?

if so which ones?

how many is .0005?

hes not factoing in all the variables here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

heres what I want to see. put numbers to it.

Is it just sundown amps?

if so which ones?

how many is .0005?

hes not factoing in all the variables here.

he's claiming it that forum that it's not only Sundown amps but didn't clarify what other ones they are

I'm always impressed with how Steve conducts himself, willing to prove his point and that his product is great!

Good work man!

i have proved over and over and over that it's great. There is countless video's out there showing the DD-1 side by side with the most expensive scopes you can buy and its perfect every time. You guys don't know how many people tell me "ya i actually bought one and DID put it next to my scope just to see and you are right, it is dead on".

so even other people have verified for themselves. I have not had one single person email me and say "i bought a DD-1 and my amp fried as soon as i touched it". Not A SINGLE ONE. I have sold over 3,000 units and not a single amp was ever reported damaged to me. That fucking loser who claims he blew 5 amps from it, don't you think he woulda emailed me or called me bitching? i know i would, i know you would. Its all bullshit.

After reading the comments in that forum it's my understanding that it's not happening immediately,it's later on down the road so I'm guessing days,weeks or months. But he doesn't mention anything about the fact that it could be the persons install methods,wiring,voltage,etc.

if they cant provide proof of these claims isnt there legal actions you can take against them. i wouldnt realy think of it as worth the time but calling them and telling them you want proof of said issues or them to announce their ignorance about the dd-1 and explain that they were making false claims with no proof of such issues being caused by the dd-1. i see it like i see cell phone companies, they cant simply say we are better then so and so. they have to hire a company to test what provider is better before making such claims. the people claiming the dd-1 is garbage should have to hire a 3rd party company and prove themselfs or retract their statements and admit to their ignorance.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

True that. Or just call up dbr and have them explain Wtf they are talking about. I mean if its 100% inaccurate I might even consider action against them. Just out there thrashhhhhing your name on false info.. there's no telling how many thousands of people are being turned away from your product based on inaccurate claims..

I'd 3way with tony and be like ok we got everybody here that's know anything there is to know about this.. either break it all down or retract your statements. I'd be pissed about this..

i have nothing to say to the guy and trust me if i make a youtube video about this, his name won't be mentioned. I don't plan on giving him any free marketing. Although it wouldn't be good marketing for him if i did.

Just know this, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a DD-1 to damage an amp. I don't even think you can stick the probes in the terminal AND touch the case at the same time. I will find out when i order one in a minute here.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916