EdgarG0721 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I don't drink often but when I feel like falling a asleep I drink couple drinks and relaxes me and I fall asleep.
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I'm going for civil but im barely starting off and yea it always seems that way I also have a project due next week but we only have the time during "lab" hours which sometimes he spends talking Is their anything you can do to jeep your mind off school so you can relax? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 In the almost 2 years I've been here I've never seen a thread so active at this time lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
sayhuh? Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 You can get Melatonin anywhere for about $5 for 200 plus pills. I like the dissolvables I'm definantly going to try these I like taking ambien but it's hard to get them form the dr cause their narcotic. They work great and aren't addictive. Also, they wear off once your body is exposed to sunlight. Ambien was horrible for me. I would get angry and got to a point to where I HAD to take them. Then I couldn't quit. Went through withdrawals. Had to be weened off them with another sleep aid and portions of Ambien. Sucked lol. Blown
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 Its not even school is on my mind. I mean tonight it is. I have a presentation in 3 hours but usually its just that I can't sleep at all. I hate it
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 In the almost 2 years I've been here I've never seen a thread so active at this time lol Hey we are all bored at this time
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 You can get Melatonin anywhere for about $5 for 200 plus pills. I like the dissolvables I'm definantly going to try these I like taking ambien but it's hard to get them form the dr cause their narcotic. They work great and aren't addictive. Also, they wear off once your body is exposed to sunlight. Ambien was horrible for me. I would get angry and got to a point to where I HAD to take them. Then I couldn't quit. Went through withdrawals. Had to be weened off them with another sleep aid and portions of Ambien. Sucked lol. That sucks In my case I only take 1 every other day cause I don't want to get addicted I guess I learned how to manage it Ambien has nit been the only prescribe narcotic meds I've had percocet and vicodin tradazone supposedly those are too and some others but don't remember their names Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
BobbyG2 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I take Melatonin, it's an herb that promotes sleep. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I'm guessing your on the east coast to have a presentation in 3 hours And yea but i still see alot of people log in but most people that are bored are sleeping lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
sayhuh? Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I take Melatonin, it's an herb that promotes sleep. Melatonin is something your body produces, but some of us slow the production of it. In my case, I'm just a shift worker with fucked up hours, hence awake right now lol. Only thing with Melatonin; it will give you some interesting dreams when you first start to take it. I mean VERY interesting. Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.