eminems daughter

uh oh OP

you mentioned Hailie

Em is now going to write a pissed rap about you

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

uh oh OP

you mentioned Hailie

Em is now going to write a pissed rap about you

I don't think he cares about anybody mentioning her... Ja Rule called her a "crackhead slut", that's why he made the song.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Haha I was just poking fun. Eminem's cool. Hailie is obviously his trigger but what father wouldn't look after his daughter like that.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

i smh cause im jealous im not a younger forum member

I'm a younger forum member... Not that I have much of a shot at that...

I wish I could go back to age 16 knowing what I know now. High school would be a lot more fun. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

i smh cause im jealous im not a younger forum member

I'm a younger forum member... Not that I have much of a shot at that...

I wish I could go back to age 16 knowing what I know now. High school would be a lot more fun. :D

like most of us...if not all of us...get back to being 16 with what i know and lived until now at the age of 33 right now?it would completely change the balance in school years...

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

If I could go back to high school knowing what I know now I would screw around in school even more.

Same here. Not like that was too hard. I was in marching band after all. And a tuba player at that.

What happens on the bus, stays on the bus. Problem is, I never had anything happen on the bus.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

If I could go back to high school knowing what I know now I would screw around in school even more.

Same here. Not like that was too hard. I was in marching band after all. And a tuba player at that.

What happens on the bus, stays on the bus. Problem is, I never had anything happen on the bus.

Lmfaooooo

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived