wtf to get women for Christmas...

I went with a keurig coffee maker for my fiance this year.

Not me, my wife is already lazy enough. I'm expecting to see callouses any day on her ass from all the couch sitting she does. At least she'll still make coffee.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Lingerie is a great idea! Still works for me too.

I wouldn't buy it for my mother though :huh:

I didnt say for him to buy his mom lingerie.... I clearly said for his lady....

Gift cards. Can never go wrong with gift cards.

giftcards can be a bad idea sometimes, they are a meaningless gift for the most part, and for some women they will act like you didnt care and just got whatever, and sometimes taken as "oh you forgot, so you just got the simplest quickest thing you could get while your checking out at the store" type deal.

For your lady, Victoria secret always seemed to seal the deal whenever I had a girl before getting bored.

Not just bra and panties, but more like teddys and what not lingerie type things (and if you get her size right its even a bigger bonus for ya).

I agree on the gift cards, god that can lead to some stupid fights. On the VS thing tho, that can sometimes blow up in your face too if the chick is a little crazy since she will bitch that the gift is really more for you than it is for her.

Yea, thats why I said something like a teddy/nighty type ordeal, something that is soft and silky that makes her feel attractive and would make her want to wear it to bed, but not all and all overly to reviling, along with something kinkier that you would also get joy out of. You just cant get her something that would be worn only in the bedroom a few times, thats just asking for trouble. Victoria Secrets has some great stuff in their stores, I felt a bit strange going in there a couple times, but the chicks that work there are usually pretty helpful and will steer you in the right direction for sure.

Cant believe no one has said this yet, an apron..... lol

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

X2 on the VS. Think about their likes as well.

For example if your girl likes to draw get her stuff to accomodate that or whatever (this was an example)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Something she can use in the kitchen while making you a sammich.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

my wife gives me a list. I give her one as well. then you pick stuff off the list. Tell them stop making this so difficult.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived