Fiscal Cliff = Higher Taxes for all

what they have to do is work together and stop this bipartisan bullshit bickering. no its your fault dems. no its your fault republicans. How about get back to the job you are elected to do an dlook out for OUR best interest. As in the rest of the non political world.

There is no " our best interest " anymore. When was the last time any politician did anything to make everybody's life better? The politician worries about himself or herself first and foremost and whatever other business or businesses they have their hands in. The government thinks and acts like they are rich. They spend money way before they even have it. I purpose we have a more of a trickle up effect economy than the trickle down effect like we have now. Just my 2 cents, oh wait, I don't have that 2 cents anymore cause the government took it. Has anybody heard if the federal government is or plans on paying back the 7.6 billion dollars they owe the USPS?

^nice subtle racism there buddy

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

4.9% unemployment rate in 2008, it is ~8% now and saw 10% in 2009 iirc. Do these dumbass politicians realize if you cut a check to every jackass who doesn't want to work they aren't go into work?

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

^nice subtle racism there buddy

Sorry. Didn't mean anything by it. Just a saying where I'm from. Fixed it.

I know the saying, the fact you just said "N rich" instead of nigga rich lead me to assume you meant it as nigger rich. LOL you don't gotta be black to spend money you have, me from 18-21 years old is proof lmfao

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived