Fiscal Cliff = Higher Taxes for all

Anybody concerned about the "Fiscal Cliff" coming January 1, 2013, unless our politicians extend the bush tax cuts?

How much will this effect you?

I will take a $ 600.00 / month pay cut.

Anybody else worried?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

It will be bad. The military sequestration worries me more than the tax hike. The rhetoric coming from this administration bothers me most of all. They are not even hiding the fact that they have no desire to compromise or cut spending. In fact they plan to raise spending and taxes all the while blaming Republicans of "holding the middle class hostage".....and even worse than that is the general public buys the Obama lies EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I say bring on the fiscal cliff...bring on the collapse....nothing else has gotten through to people. If it all comes crashing down, maybe they will realize what they keep voting for.

Not to worry, the world is going to end in 14 days.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

what they have to do is work together and stop this bipartisan bullshit bickering. no its your fault dems. no its your fault republicans. How about get back to the job you are elected to do an dlook out for OUR best interest. As in the rest of the non political world.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what they have to do is work together and stop this bipartisan bullshit bickering. no its your fault dems. no its your fault republicans. How about get back to the job you are elected to do an dlook out for OUR best interest. As in the rest of the non political world.

agreed as they play the blame game the time is still revolving

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

my question is... and there may already be a party like this.. but..

why isnt there a party that takes the democratic and republican ideas and merges them into one.. then have their front runner?

(ive done NO political research, so if theres already a party like this, dont laugh)

(i also DONT vote due to the lack of political knowledge (obviously))

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I truly believe that the Republican party is DEAD.

The Democrats just give everything away for votes and the Republicans give just most everything away but have a stodgey old guy reputation. Like Nate said, it is time for the Bi-Partisan BS to stop. ...but you can fix a problem with the same people and way that you got into it in the first place.

Time to reboot the political system I am afraid.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It was a good push from the Repubs. They tried to posture but came up short when Obama got re-elected. Now they need to get real about all the nonsense.

I've said it before, if the tax cuts for the very wealthy stay in place they won't just hire people for the hell of it. It goes against EVERY business model out there. Rich people get rich and stay rich because they figured out a way to hire just enough people to keep them rich.

NOT ONE CEO has said that if they save a few grand a year that they would just hire people. It doesn't make sense. They ONLY hire people if they are sure to at least double the investment in revenue.

I think people are just in the dark when it comes to business management and the bottom line...

I will pay more taxes if that means we can still take care of ours that cannot take care of them selves. I have fought for this country in every conflict since I enlisted in 1997 and am more than happy to help with a bit of my money.

Archived